Thread: Grandpa's BBQ an Impossible Mission in Cafe World

Grandpa's BBQ an Impossible Mission in Cafe World

Since the catering order needs help for skewers, charcoals, BBQ sauce and 3 dishes that need long cooking time, shouldn't the developer extend the deadline, just like what they did for Dinner Party? I believe everyone face the same problem as me. Firstly, getting help from neighbors has been slow. by the time they join, I already lost substantial time. Secondly, it is not possible to complete the mission by ourselves. So far I have spent 1 day with 16 stoves and all I can cook is 10% of the order. At the rate it is going there am no way I can do it by myself!

Re: Grandpa's BBQ an Impossible Mission in Cafe World

I have 1 day 1 hr left and I'm only at 48%. I will never finish this in 25 hrs. This is impossible. If they decide to extend this I hope they do it soon. To many errors when requesting help from neighbors, item and even when I try to help neighbor’s requests do not think the developers were prepared for so many errors, I hope they'll fix it. I have reached on 87 level in Cafe world and I also do play Farmville and I have reached 65 level.

I just finished Grandpa's BBQ in 1 Day 3 Hours, and I would have been quicker if Zynga would have let all my crew actually work but only around half managed to send me stuff they were on my list but did not show up on their helping list. And as you cannot delete someone from the crew list you cannot add people or re-add to try and make it work, they got errors like can't help at this time but they were on my crew (no spice and no cash spent)

Actually, you have 7 days to finish this mission. If you don't finish in 3, but you do in 7, you get everything but the tent. My neighbors and friends are haphazardly stepping into this thing without any planning, I guess just start it and hope enough join their crew to help them finish. I doubt it works out very well that way, but since they are all doing it, I am too! I don't really care if I don't finish in time, I will collect all kinds of Cafe points and gold coins from it. Just start it over and hope more people will be interested in actually planning it out instead of just hoping against hope that they will somehow finish it in time. No biggies, certainly nothing to get fuming mad about.

I have full crew, and have cooked steady from the time I clicked started. I am at only 56%. From what I think, they want us to buy Cafe cash to purchases spices. Actually, I don't see a lot of benefits in this catering idea anyway. I can live without a tent. And as for new dishes being released ONLY if you complete order. Well. They will run off more players than enticing them to play. I have about half of my neighbors already left the game.

This may just be me but I waited to start the mission until I knew most of my potential crew would be awake. And I looked at the requirements a few times before I clicked start because I thought it would seriously take forever. However, after I did it said I only needed to get to 2 stars and that would allow me 7 days to finish. When I came back later it was 3 days to finish everything. I don't know if I would have started it if I thought oh it's 3 days to serve that much food AND get side items.

I have 26 stoves, have been reset four times, and am now at 96% with 1 day and 13 hours left. The key is coordination, selecting a good catering crew and helping each other out. I do not know any of my crew personally IRL, but we have established a rapport through Cafe World. I have a couple of folks who have finished the catering order and are just helping me out. I am also helping out some of the folks on the orders I have finished, to fit into those odd time slots or, like now, if I have free stoves.