Thread: Harvestable Greenhouse's on neighbour farms

Harvestable Greenhouse's on neighbour farms

As I was doing my neighbor visits, and I discovered that the greenhouse was highlighted in that green/blue colour of things that are clickable on neighbour farms. And so I clicked on it, and you can harvest it to find seeds. From the first one I got five double grain seeds. You can also click on the share button, but instead of to the feed, it posts to that persons wall.

Re: Harvestable Greenhouse's on neighbour farms

Not impressed with the magnitude of WALL SPAM this is generating. My real life friends who for the most part do not play and think it's stupid can't block this crap from posting spam on my wall. Between the usual slop, and truffles, I have a wall full of ducklings and seeds. But this is really confusing me too so if anyone has an idea please help..

A friend just posted on my wall to share what she got from my greenhouse. it was the onion thing (sorry i don't know the names yet). i clicked and it showed me a pic of the straw/raspberry thing. i went to my farm and they aren't in my market. either one of them. the ones i got from my neighbors farms were however in my market.

I do not understand, I went and harvested my sister's green-house and it said I got 5 spinach and can share, I posted to my sister's wall, she said she clicked on it and it said it has expired. She does not see the seeds in the gift box and/or in her greenhouse, so am assuming that after 3 people have clicked on her green-house, only then does she get the seeds instead of waiting 3 full days for them to harvest.

Not impressed with the magnitude of WALL SPAM this is generating. My real life friends who for the most part do not play and think it's stupid can't block this crap from posting spam on my wall. Between the usual slop, and truffles, I have a wall full of ducklings and seeds. When your neighbor post them to you wall, I don't know if you are suppose to get them or not, but I did notice when a neighbor harvest your greenhouse, it takes a day off of the 3 day limit you have to wait for a bag of seeds to grow. Its kinda cool, 5 seeds for every harvest not much at first but can be slowly accumulated.