Thread: Changes in harvesting of fish in fishville?

Changes in harvesting of fish in fishville?

This morning it seemed to take forever to harvest 8 tanks of fish. Apparently the developers think that making harvesting of fish harder and much longer is a good thing? What is Zynga upto now? Zynga has to change something or the other each day which leaves thousands of users upset. any help with this? Any help would be appreciated. It seems that they've just made it harder to net the fish multiple clicks per fish now. Thanks in advance.

Re: Changes in harvesting of fish in fishville?

This happens to me too, i takes 3-4 clicks before a fish can be sold. I wondered if it was something on my side. But apparantly more people have this problem. I harvested 4 tanks and now my wrist hurts. It took about 3 to 10 clicks a fish to sell them! I can understand they want it to become more challenging but this leads to actual injuries. Yeah they made it harder to sell the fishes. Why would zynga do this? Why does zynga wants to make things difficult for its players? Everyday a new addition with more bugs. Then a new one the other day and then again the same. What is zygna upto?

Be glad you can get in at all. I have been trying for the last three hours. And all I get is a blank page. Looks like from the posts today. I'm not the only one. By far. I was in for about five minutes around 9 this am, and yes, I did have the repeated clicks to sell fish. Unfortunately. I didn't get them all sold or fed them either! Try naming the fishes that you don't want to sell. I think once you name a fish it'll ask you to confirm before you sell it. Well, my tank is loading fine again. But the clicking problem comes up now and then. I even went and reinstalled java useless.

Same clicking problem. I've stopped filling my tanks with fast-growing fish because the netting is too time-consuming and aggravating. Also the same inadvertent sale: I lost a chocolate fish in mid-growth because it swam in front of the fish I was trying to sell, so I finally named all my important fish as a precaution it worked. I don't know how many times I've wished to the Fish Gods there was an option for undo button for the last sale.

I am suddenly noticing that it is a lot harder to catch and sell my fish!! I used to be able to mouse over the fish and catch them with one click. But for the past two days, I have to click approximately three or four times before the fish is actually caught! I tried four different browsers. It is just me or is this happening to anyone else. Is Zynga trying to slow down the game or something? It takes me so long to empty and refill my tanks now. it is very discouraging.

Is it possible that Zynga Games, actually identifies the developer associated with each cool or sometimes dumb feature that is randomly introduced into the game? I have a feeling, someone out there has an itching to constantly break all the things that work just fine in this game. They really want to force the few, dedicated players they have left to quit. by slipping in cheeky modifications. Yes, I am ticked off. I just had to make like 1500 clicks to sell my fish in 8 tanks. Whatever!

If I recall it was like this until they implemented the feature where when a fish was fed, you couldn't click on it with the feed tool again. For some reason this made it easier to sell the fish. Then a hundred of you complained about that being annoying and so now it's back to where it was. If you don't click so fast, you'll find you only need one click. Click one, the move the mouse over the next until it's highlighted and then click. It does take the server time to figure out what you're doing. Something in the code of that last feature helped. Don't know what, but after it was removed due to complaints this came back. Zynga developers are not idiots despite how they behave, they do have common sense. No developer in their right mind would put something in like this deliberately.

I thought this was just me, glad to find i'm not. Yes, this is happening to me - several clicks needed to net a fish. It really is quite annoying. and I have sold the wrong fish a few times now because of it. Thankfully, I DO have most of my important fish named! I am guessing it is some kind of server glitch rather than something new they've added - as a new feature just wouldn't make sense. Is this a bug of the update that zynga did to slow down the game progress? Zynga sometimes acts very foolish!