Thread: No More Club Prices in Fishville

No More Club Prices in Fishville

I guess I was one of the lucky few that started with a golden ticket, to be honest, I don't remember; however, I have always gotten a discount on SD items costing more than 10 SD and on coin items. I was dismayed to find on visiting the store today that there were no more discounts on any items. I'd appreciate it if a mod can weigh in on whether this is a permanent change, or just another one of the never-ending bugs this game is riddled with.

Re: No More Club Prices in Fishville

No more email club prices thats a bummer i liked saving a SD here and there. This news is going to make the people who were impatiently waiting for the official rollout and their golden ticket very, very unhappy. Time to assume crash positions, people. I know what you mean with the club this includes the golden ticket so people who coulnt use it will be upset like you said. Can't be upset with nothing I never had. Glad those that did enjoy it for a time did.

If you think about it. What would be the point of everyone having special club prices. If I recall correctly, it was another limited-time incentive to capture players' email addresses, right? I'll be honest - I'm a little upset. I've been buying lots and lots of SDs. I've never been as lucky as others when it comes to winning them or finding them. I've been very patient about waiting for my ticket and my lower prices. But a lot of the game has been disappointing me lately. My eggs won't hatch and I haven't gotten any response to that. My game is laggy. I can't visit my neighbors. The arena will no longer give me the ability foods for prizes, so I can't level up my fish. So I can't win battles any more so I can't go further in the game unless I spend more SDs and I can barely keep up with affording the new fish - I am only a teacher.

I haven't even logged in to feed my fish in about 2 days. I will this weekend and I'll fix them all with medicine, but still I'm not as excited about the game anymore lately. Of course - this could also be end-of-the-school-year stress. Unless you are a teacher y'all have no idea how much stuff is all due at the same time in this one week. I am not upset, I am actually kinda relived its over one way or another, its not like I was ever going to be compensated all the discounts I missed out on, golden ticket or no golden ticket. So I just glad its gone now.

I've been slowly losing that must have feeling about this game. I don't even feed my fish every day now. Just when I know they are about to die. I haven't purchased SD's in a month now and I used to buy myself some with every new paycheck. This decision - knowing that I'll never have the chance for a free item that others were given - makes it even easier for me to not spend real money. I'll just play for free now and enjoy what I can get for free. If I miss out on some cool fish - oh well.

To earn them and I spend them wisely. I really really want a golden ticket but I never got and I guess I never will I would have saved over 50 SD and I would have saved the free item for something I really want but I never even understood haw to get a golden ticket and I lived whit it. I'm not a teacher but I am a student so it is hard for me too but just thinking of the cool stuff fishville has to offer and is going to offer keeps me tempted and up again and again.

I mean what other game has so much cool fish that are so realistic fishworld was cool and I think it has more fish than fishville but is there a coin fish a fish that looks like a coin The white face surgeon, the rabbit fish, all the trigger fish I mean they a re so realistic in the fish suggestion there is a post of a real white face surgeon and there is nothing different. And thats what I love about fishville. I mean what other game has so much cool fish that are so realistic fish world was cool and I think it has more fish than fishville but is there a coin fish a fish that looks like a coin The white face surgeon, the rabbit fish, all the trigger fish I mean they a re so realistic in the fish suggestion there is a post of a real white face surgeon and there is nothing different. And thats what I love about fishville. I can understand people that had it being a little disappointed about not having it anymore, but for all of us that never had it, it is really only fair. Why should only certain people get discounts? Glad to hear it is gone and it is back to everyone playing the same game!! It is only fair that they stopped it. It is something that they never should of started. It is not fair to those of us that never had it!! They did the right thing!! I wasn't aware that the email club was a limited time thing, was anyone else? I may as well adjust the application settings back to no permissions now then, if there's no benefit to me.