Thread: PetVille Pet Cash discussion

PetVille Pet Cash discussion

so is that the only way to earn petville cash? and its only for a limited time so will something else replace that or will we never get another chance to earn cash? im very disappointed that almost everything needed cash and at high prices too. i was hoping i would be wrong but its following the path of all their other games. maybe it wont follow cafe world and have all the good stuff cost cash. This is also the only option in many other zynga games too.

Re: PetVille Pet Cash discussion

new problem its not too bad it gave me 3 petville cash for going to a friends house but of course it gave me a pop up and i didn't want to post it so i click next and what does it do. it brings me to the new store to spend the big money i just got you there isn't even anything in there you can buy for 3pc. and i didnt even get to clean the friend's house so now i have to go back. ill spend my money when i am ready. Not Fair from zynga's side.

There may be additional opportunities to earn cash in the future. Right now you'll want to check inside of chests when you visit your neighbors. i just found out they have pet cash in the treasure box if you visit your neighbors yeah! now i just have to save enough. You can only get one chest with cash in it per day, so you'll want to check back tomorrow for another chest. Keep in mind that we have Valentines day coming soon, more content around the corner, and coins will never go out of style.

but most of the v-day stuff will need cash to buy it or at least the stuff that looks good and not the junk they give us for coins. its going to be just like all the other games. and yes coins do go out of style because zynga is more intrested in the cash then fake money. and no im not one of the whiny child people im just stating the truth. and it will take around a month to earn just one of most of the items. i was hoping it would be more like fishville. where neighbors can gift you mystery boxes and it randomly gives you coins,exp,or dollers.

I am a little disappointed. I play games that require cash on "some" items. Most of the new stuff is PV cash and a bit high in prices. This is my favortie game because of all the fun I have without having to spend any money. I knew this day would come but I didnt think "most" of the new stuff would cost real money plus be limited time piece. By the time we get enough PV cash the items will be gone. I am not leaving the game and understand that you guys need to make the money. But times are hard for everyone and the cash flow isn't what it was. You guys at Zynga are doing a wonderful job and I love your games.

I really did like playing petville as opposed to the other games because it did not create the disparity you see in games such as yoville where you will never make enough coins to purchase a home and will remain at the apartments forever while people who can afford to simply grab a charge card and get whatever they want will always be rubbing their prosperity in the face of hard working people. So, here we are, once again expected to shell out real cash for pretend items, of which, I might add, items which will change with season and time. BOO Petville. Shame on you. I am seriously disappointed and I apologized to friends of mine who I referred to this game BECAUSE it did not have that unfair aspect to its game play that nearly all the apps have. Too bad I ended up being wrong. And yes, I know that the reason this type of thing exists because for every one person like me who will NOT be giving out real money for imaginary products, there are two people who will not mind dropping $10 or $20 every so often. Throwing away fans that don't spend real money won't effect zynga at all...its so sad though...

i think that is the only way to get petcash. i hope im wrong but maybe they ment they will do this for a little bit and then switch to a different way and so on. T.T to only be able to get one a day would mean it would take around a month to get one of the nice items. so far i think fishville is the best of their games when it comes to giving free real money. was hoping it would be more like that. and when a game is made around putting pretty clothes on your pet and decorating your home it really takes the fun out of a game when you bearly have a chance to get the items that will make your house look beautiful.

Pet cash was just released. It may be that there will be more options to gain petcash in the future, but at this moment only the chests are able to give petcash. That being said, petcash is in many ways like petcoins. If you want something, you have to save up for it. I do hope for more options to get petcash for users who would support the game but can't. Still, the vast majority of items can be purchased with petcoins. Some nice items are petcash only, but looking at some of the prices 4-16 petcash for some of the nice new clothes. I think it stands to reason that if you get 3 petcash a day, it will be exactly like petcoins. Only a much slower process is involved, yeah. Though I am interested in what other ways there will be to earn petcash.