Thread: Have you purchased all the items in Petville

Have you purchased all the items in Petville

I was just wondering. Is there anyone who has purchased all the items in stores in anticipation of trading becoming available? If you have bought all items, did you also buy each item in each color it was available in? Have you purchased coins in order to collect everything? I've been playing since the beginning and have collected many items but do not have all the items available, and no cars yet either , Again just wondering.

Re: Have you purchased all the items in Petville

I really have no idea if anyone could do that i mean there is that 1 million priced car in the emporium. If you put in account all the colour variation of items, that's a lot of items. I got about 400 items though that are all different. I feel like a hoarder already. It's my favorite zynga game from the very first time it has been released. I love the stuff they sell. i love the pet i made. love everything in this game.

It would not be good business to buy all the store items for trading, as these items will never gain more value than their store price. The value would have to go down in order to make a trade as to trade them at a 1/1 ratio would not be beneficial to getting ahead. There may be a few exceptions if a price should change, but this can go either way (cheaper or more expensive). Limited items are where its at though as they cannot be purchased in a store, and therefore will have a pretty high value. Items such as the Pet set, would be a good investment as they are limited items and to purchase every conceivable color would give the user considerable buying power in any trade.

I imagine that all the items will eventually be taken out of the stores, thoroughly, increasing in value. There are friends I have who have purchased coins to buy all the items they think will increase in value. I have three sons a husband and three dogs to feed so buying coins are out of the question for me. I was just wondering what everyone else was thinking about this topic.

You're mixing with the right company I've got 7 pages of clothes I've also bought the new black kitchen set, as well as the Lux PetVille set in every colour The latter is for a change of colour when I redecorate, and will probably give sets away at a later date when we get more stuff in-store (is hoping gifting will be available soon). I'm not concerned with purchasing all the items.. just the ones that are going to go away. lux pet italia furniture. I only have 4 rooms at the moment, and really like some of the furniture for future room ideas, so im buying it now before it goes away.