Thread: Treasure Isle: Sea Grant, Pirate Teamsters and Giant Scissors in Store

Treasure Isle: Sea Grant, Pirate Teamsters and Giant Scissors in Store

Have no idea what they're for yet, but bought the Sea Grant, Pirate Teamsters Flag and the Scissors anyway. Added a neighbor for the Shovel and it's nowhere to be found in my back pack. I suppose it's either not activated yet or another bug. Only time will tell. It's like 10 minutes later and the shovel showed up in my backpack. Guess it wasn't activated yet! I have reached 79th level in Treasure Isle.

Re: Treasure Isle: Sea Grant, Pirate Teamsters and Giant Scissors in Store

Ok, so now I am having real big issues with all this. Have the hard hats had the shovels and the flag and the scissors etc but it still won’t show that I have done the grass bits. Everything I play an island it should take it off, but it isn’t. Have already completed an island started another and still not showing. It also doesn’t help that the game is seriously lagging in all areas. It’s also telling me that I still new crew but already have them. Otherwise I would not have been able to level up. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I got the neighbor (turns out I had someone who plays, but wasn't my neighbor), but I will probably never get all the petitions. Why? Because I don't have FRIENDS playing Treasure Isle. Well, I have one, but I need ten petitions. Non-friends are blocked from my wall, because it's a smart thing to do. Posting the feed is therefore useless. I tried posting the link to the TI fan page four times, but nobody sent me one. So, it looks like I'll have to live with the quest being eternally annoying on the right of the screen.

Same here man. I am also getting the same damn problem in this Zynga Treasure Isle game. I don't have 10 active friends playing Treasure Isle. I refuse to use real money on these games too. They games are getting more and more annoying. Right now Monster Galaxy is the only thing that's interesting because it doesn't rely on friends to do anything! I am on 92nd Level in Treasure isle and just started playing Farmville therefore I am just on 23rd level.

I do play Zynga Cafe World and Farmville other then Treasure Isle. 5 (five) attempts on the Treasure Isle page in the comments, 0 (zero) petitions received. Zero. I am not going to spend 36 IC on it (okay, a bit less, since I can hope for one person sending me that damn thing). I wish there was a way to tell the game "hey, I'm not interested in this quest and I'll never finish it, so stop bothering me". Yes, I was required to add 1 neighbor. Then after I refreshed page from adding neighbor, it then gave me the option to buy for 2500 coins in store. Which I proceeded to do.

We shouldn't BE required to add a neighbor. Additionally, people who actually have added neighbors have then been bugged and asked to add even more neighbors. They need to fix bugs before they add another bugged TIMED quest. I'm not going to, in good conscience, going to ask anyone to play such a bugged game. 99% of the wall posts people click on give them the "Oh no!" message. I have yet to be able to collect slush from wall posts and I diligently click every day on at least 3 neighbor posts. Add that up if you want. Frequently I get the OOS error upon loading up my island. I am NOT going to add anyone to this game when it doesn't work most of the time!