Thread: How you harvested Super pumpkin in Farmville

How you harvested Super pumpkin in Farmville

Here I want to know that how you harvested super pumpkin? Anyone have any idea about this? How many people has harvested so far. I don’t have any idea about this? Anyone got their 1st star? Please if anyone get any idea or any information regarding this or any other useful information for this than please must provide me. I already search on many sites, but I can’t find any way out solution for this. Therefore I come here and wishes get little useful information from here.

Re: How you harvested Super pumpkin in Farmville

Pumpkins? While they are unlocked I plow out of sync and seed saving farm messages. While those are over pumpkins are locked again. I somehow have a feeling they could be planted with seeder but at this point I refuse to give Zynga a cent of my money for fuel. I didn’t have single problem with buying 6 mystery boxes and I would probably buy more in the future. But with this crap today I am absolutely not buying fuel nor planning to buy more FC. Maybe it’s about time they stop hiding behind perpetual Beta.

My stats are in the signature. In a few minutes my 333 will be ready. I just harvested 50 potatoes so I have another 60 plots for super pumpkins, and come this time tomorrow my 95 yellow melons will be done so I will plant 471 plots at a time for that final push! This morning I deleted my 60 pink roses which only had 12 hours growth, but I wasn't going to remove yellow melon with a day and a half to go!

Just harvested 405, bringing my total up to 454. I have 9 Broccoli at 98%, and harvesting them will get me my first star in that crop. As well, I will be gone some this afternoon/evening. If I plant now (I am plowing, though), I will have to leave before they're ready, but they may start withering before I return, so I am going to wait to plant them until right before I have to go, and probably use the seeder. And no, they don't get bigger if somebody fertilizes them. You do get the extra 2 XP, though.

I have harvested (and planted, as a matter of fact) zero. I have been cursed with the dreaded out of sync since last night. I can't stay connected if I do anything. Can't complain too much though, I have been playing Farmville for months and I have not at all been locked out, with the exception of that one day where we were all formless (and going through crazy withdrawals ) the day comes to us all, I suppose. I just wish I get to plant a field of those bad boys. I think it will be quite amusing to see my farmer surrounded but what I think looks like mutant "Killer Pumpkins", undoubtedly a cousin to the Killer Tomatoes.

I have 786 and another 450 plus a few planted for harvesting in 4 hours. I am so excited that they are giving us more time, if they extend it long enough, I might be able to get the sign for my husband too) he is got a 5 day crop on day 4 right now, and I am not deleting an entire field, deleting plots is one of my least favorite things to do, I am certain it has something to do with all those fences for the blue ribbon and the current expansion that required a complete remodel of both our farms.

I have just harvested my 1,439th super pumpkin and was able to find one more plot on my farm to plant totally now 400 plots. I think I might actually be able to master it with the time allowed, but it will still be difficult because I can't squeeze anymore plots out of my decorated farm. I don't work, but once I fall asleep, I have complexity waking up even with an alarm clock. While I ask to my friend about this than he says: “After I harvest the batch that I have going right now I will have the first star. Should be able to get as a minimum one more batch in before the night is over. Right now I am at 869/1250. Going for first star. I have 438 plots right now.”

I spent over 50 minutes last night harvesting and planting. I got the dreaded "out of sync" pop up and while I attempted to reload, I was warned whoa! Don't do that. So, I finished my work and after that logged off. While I returned to check on my last crops before heading to bed, imagine my shock and consternation to see that all my crops were back, unharnessed. I had to do the whole thing again great. That's what I said, "great." My dogs looked perplexed.