Thread: Not receiving "Asked For" gifts in Treasure Isle

Not receiving "Asked For" gifts in Treasure Isle

I am playing this Zynga Treasure Isle game on Facebook from long time. I have been asking for RSVPs, and haven't been getting any. Then today I asked for Golden Tickets, and a few close friends responded to the request, and I didn't get them. Getting everything else though, including the requests for materials that are posted to the wall. So is anyone else not receiving the gifts they asked for?

Re: Not receiving "Asked For" gifts in Treasure Isle

I also love to play games on Facebook, like Cafe World Farmville, Poker and Treasure Isle but now I will stop playing Treasure Island. It's the second time I try to build the Mermaid Island (to say nothing about the other relics). The first one I just gave up and sold it. People have sent the materials I asked for, but I haven't received them. The same happens to the materials needed to complete goals. Enough!

I also play many games on Facebook and because of that my friends tell me that I am a game worm, because when I get time I go and play Farmville and Treasure Isle any where I get a Computer with an internet connection. Make sure your backpack isn't over 250. Mine was and I couldn't receive anything, no matter how many times my friends responded to my requests. If our limit is 250, it should BE 250. With all the pop-ups I'm surprised Zynga hasn't made one warning people about their backpack limit.

If you find that these items are being sent by your neighbors, but not getting into your Backpack, check the number of items in your Backpack. The Pack Limit is shown at the bottom of the window when you view the contents of your Backpack. If you are over your Pack Limit, you may experience issues collecting any gifts. Once you get your Backpack down under the limit, send out the requests for those items again. You should have much more success in getting the items you need.

Hey all, I've been having the same issues with the "flowers" for the quests. It seems like for quest items, TI looks like we're gifting the items to our friends, instead of REQUESTING the items from our friends. One of my friends has six of the flowers in his backpack and he hasn't requested any, just received requests from me. I reported this to Zynga, and we'll see what happens! I have reached 123 level on Treasure Isle.

Add me to the list! I have requested flowers, 4 times in the past 2 days and have not received a single one. I have verified with my neighbors and they have sent them to me. My backpack is not over the limit, in fact its 100 items BELOW the limit. Yet the clock keeps ticking down from gold to silver and soon to be bronze. This is NOT right or fair! And reporting to CS is BS! You either get another generic response, or none whatsoever.