Thread: Cupid Doll Missing in PetVille

Cupid Doll Missing in PetVille

I guess by now everyone knows about the cupid doll that you can purchase with petcase or have 10 people cosign fo ryou so you can purchase it with 30,000.00 pet coin. Well, I have tried to do the cosign thing. Everything was goning fine until after I posted it to my profile to have people cosign. After that the game went bonkers. It was saying server not avaible and then wen into game loading problems. I gave it a night, went back on line that next day to find my cupid is gone and so is the cupid in the furniture store. I ahve no icon to tell mw how many people have cosigned. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does anyone hae a cupid doll?

Re: Cupid Doll Missing in PetVille

I also lost the cupid doll. Posted on my wall, Petville went crazy and I lost it and it also disappeared from the store. Today I have seen some of my friends post for it again and some friends have it. What the heck is going on. I really love this game but nothing ever ever works. Also, really wish they would put some new clothes, shoes, bags etc in the clothing store. i got my co-signers and then went to purchase and it repeatedly says game out of sync , takes the coins and freezes, what a big surprise, any idea what we are doing wrong?

I got the 10 co-signers and when I purchased and received it I realized they took 30PV cash not the 30,000 coins. i tried it. And every time i click on the doll. They deduct d amount and then they show a server error. It gets refreshed and back to where it was when and how do i get d cupid. i tried visiting d store but its d same story there. click the doll takes the coins and then tells me to refresh my page i did it about 10 times and still no doll whats going on why is this happening. Can anyone tell me why help please?

I get the same thing when i buy it i get out of sync! I was finally able to post and get all the cosigners i needed for the cupid doll. I got 2 of them. Petville took my petville cash. I lost $60.00 in petville cash!I am so pissed off. I have 10 pet neighbor co-sign for cupid and i try to redeem the cupid but every time i click the buy it always say out of sync. i did try 4 times and still no luck. i keep refreshing my page. what's the deal with it? I purchased that cupid last night. They took the 30,000.00 from my coin. Just a few minutes ago they deducted another 30 from my pet cash. I am mad now. It took me a long time to get that cash taking surveys and I was saving it for something special. I reported it, hope t hey give it back. Not happy at all right now!

I bought the cupid cutie doll with help o 10 friends! I took pictures of my screen at that time because I saw what happened to the others ! then I come back later to petville and they took 30 pet cash! Where do I complain to have my pet cash back? Yes, I went to buy my Cupid just now, had all the requirements and I didn't receive anything but to refresh the page. All the begging I had to do to get one. This isn't Good. No Way to Run a Game. I'm trying to get others.

Dont do anything now. Just wait. There is a big problem. I purchased on after begging for people to help me. I purchased it last night and they took 30,000.00 from my coin. I received two cupids, but I only hit it once and this morning they took 30 from my petcash. This cute little cupid is causing alot of havoc. Do not do anything else until they fix it or you will be like me out 30 pet cash and having two cupids that I did not ask for. Zynga is not registering any complaints which is very awful.

angry Re: Cupid Doll Missing in PetVille

It took me almost 3 weeks and I had 8 co-signers as of yesterday. Then this morning the Cupid Doll is gone. WTH? Many people tried to help, but constantly got error messages and needed to update their Adobe... and it still wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by bordenlizzie1 View Post
    It took me almost 3 weeks and I had 8 co-signers as of yesterday. Then this morning the Cupid Doll is gone. WTH? Many people tried to help, but constantly got error messages and needed to update their Adobe... and it still wouldn't work.
    What kind of error message you are getting? If it is an adobe problem, then have you tried to install the latest version of flash player in your computer? Adobe is not updated to Adobe Flash Player 10.2.152.32 version that can be downloaded and installed from here. And if it is problem from the game itself then we would rather have to wait for game manufaturer to fix its issue.