Thread: Out of energy in Treasure Isle

Out of energy in Treasure Isle

Like someone said earlier it is too long to wait for energy which makes the game boring. Also it's very hard to sent and request energy/gifts/etc esp. when you have one neighbor so far (new to the game) and you're just starting out like me. They need newer and better energy options on here and please let us buy w/coins and not the TI cash. I'm sure a lot of people cannot afford to pay for anything on here (let alone other games) using real money. I'm on unemployment so buying things w/real money isn't happening. So please make energy easier to buy with coins.s

Re: Out of energy in Treasure Isle

You all want more energy and I understand that as when i started to play i also wanted more. BUT if we get more energy we will get to the end before they can add more to it. I am stuck there and NOW i think it is boring. I would rather be waiting for more energy than to be sitting here with nothing to do and not able to level up at all. That is what sucks. Right now the only way for me to get xp is to visit neighbor islands and then only get one point.

I understand where you are coming from, it has happened so often with other games. But also this one is SUPER slow, I’m not suggesting that they hand us the energy on a silver platter. But waiting 8 hours for about 10 minutes of play is really not fun; I really enjoy the idea of this game, and wish I could play it longer. But I fear that the time it takes to reload energy will become too much of a bother and I will go on to other games I can play instead of waiting. I think what I’m saying is maybe four hours of wait instead of 8 would be nicer. To balance it out make the islands larger or something. But at this rate, I see myself slipping away to play something that I get more of a gratification from rather than frustration.

So I guess, reading this thread, that energy packs and fruit are two different things. I wasn't clear on that. I have lots of friends in Treasure Isle who send me fruit but I've never received an "energy pack." Is this a glitch? The waiting for more energy really is frustrating. We should be able to buy energy with our coins. There are many of us who won't spend our real money to buy energy!

I am playing this Treasure Island game from long time but I have a question. How do I know which neighbor has sent me fruit/energy? In Farmville the name of the person appears under the gift. Some of my neighbors are sending fruit requests to me 3 times. Is there a limit as to how many fruits you can send to neighbors in a day? I am sending out mangos and getting baby fruits back.

As soon as you do not have a sufficient amount of energy to dig, you can bring into play the fruit stored in your backpack to substitute the small amounts of energy. If you buy a bundle of energy, or get one from a friend, to renew your energy all the way back to the full. If you do not have the packets of fruit or energy, it is better to send and request power pack of neighbors and friends from Facebook or a store purchase.