Thread: Bulletstorm crack fo PC

Bulletstorm crack fo PC

Is there anyone who is aware of the Crack for the BulletStorm. I have downloaded the Bulletstorm from the torrent site and now trying to play the game but it require to crack and i don't have the crack. I have looked everywhere but did not got any crack file. If any one of you are using the Crack then post here so that i can get it working for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bulletstorm crack fo PC

As you are looking for the crack so let me tell you that this is not legal and not suggested to go with the same. Crack is used to make changes in the game file which can cause problem with the system. And this is against the copyright act. So it advised that you should go with the genuine copy of the BulletStorm and then work with the same.

First thing that i will advise you is not to use the Torrent for downloading any file from the Torrent site. The torrent file contain Trojan which can cause the issue with the entire system. Instead of the downloading the torrent file you should purchase the Original Copy of the game which will give you better performance. So if you can then purchase original copy.

If you are looking for Crack of the BulletStorm then i will advise you to check for the Crack on the site where you have downloaded the Torrent. As this kind of site are having crack itself. Also you can search on Google Regarding the crack and you will find lots of the site which are offering the download of the crack which you are working for.