Thread: Do you having Chest lag while you decorate in Pet Society?

Do you having Chest lag while you decorate in Pet Society?

I have played various games on the Facebook like PetVille, FishVille. Recently I have started to play Pet Society on Facebook. Well I really loved the look and feel of this game. However I am getting an issue while playing this particular game. Well when I click on the start Empty room button I think I am getting lag when I attempt to load chest. It’s really annoying situation for me. Due to this particular thing I was unable to decorate the pet house of mine. Let me know if you are having same issue which you are experiencing currently.

Re: Do you having Chest lag while you decorate in Pet Society?

Well I know there will be fun if you are supposed to do decorate the pet house in this particular game Pet Society. One cannot get any fun if you are unable to decorate. Due to which I have lost interest to play this game. For your information I am having good hardware configuration of the computer of mine. Hence I think there would be no issue at the end of mine. I will definitely fight with the Pet Society Customer service team if they will tell me that there is an issue with customers end. Anyone let me know what I should do apart from complaining to customer service team to fix this particular matter.

I am facing the same issue which you have provided in this particular thread. Well I suspect that this issue is being caused by the having lots of items on the chest of yours. I was having around 2500 items in my situation. I have removed around 2000 items from the chest and I have found little bit difference in the situation. However I am unable to continuing with decorating when I have already used around 50 to 100 items on my pet house. Still its lagy sometimes but I can finished with the decorating process of my pet house.

Yes you are right the lag which is faced by all the users is happening due to lots of items on the chest. But I am unable to figure out Playfish will solve this particular issue. I would like to make may items disappear from the chest of mine. I have observed lag of around 5 second while opening and closing the lag. However I have made my room empty in order to keep the momentum of the game. Well I have also zoomed in to the game screen so that I am can make maximum use of white space which is available on the page. After doing this particular thing I am not getting any issue which I was getting previously.

In this particular issue is associated with the Cache memory of the browser. I highly recommend that you should go for clearing of the cache memory of the browser. You can use the following instruction if you wanted to clear the cache memory of your Internet Explorer.
    • You have to launch the browser if it is already closed. You have to click on the Tool button and go for the Internet Option from the Tool menu.
    • You have to click on the General tab and go for Browsing Internet and Click on Delete button.
    • A new windows will being displayed on the screen you have click on Delete once you have selected all the desired thing which you wanted to erase.
    • Wait till the computer complete the process and once you have finished you should restart the browser and see what happens.

I am playing this game from past many days but I have not found any lag so far. I have not found any lag associated with chest lag on my old laptop. Though there was lag with all the other part of the game. I am having around 141 pages on the chest of mine and around 20,000 items on the leg of mine. If you are having good laptop then you might get lag of 2=3 to 5 seconds while you trying to switching between the rooms when you room is completely empty and in worst case your neighbor is having lots of items in his rooms. Well looking at the dairy of mine I have found that I have visited almost 35,000 items which might be root cause of the problem in the situation of mine. I know it is frustrating but it will be more frustrating when you decorating, trading and gifting.

Well I think this issue is associated with the browser and time. I am using Firefox and I am getting lag of around 1 to 2 seconds which far better than that of IE and chrome. Another factor which you should consider. Well it’s highly depend on the time when you are supposed to play the game. I think there would be more lag when you are playing game at the time of evening and night. When most of the people are supposed to be online. Well you can find significant difference into lag when you are supposed to play the game in morning