Thread: Bulletstorm compatibility with Playstation Move

Bulletstorm compatibility with Playstation Move

I am having one PlayStation move and after going through the review of the BulletStorm i would like to play the same on the PlayStation move but it is not mentioned any where that this game is compatible with the PlayStation Move. Is there any one who tried the BulletStorm on same. If you can then let me know about the response of it. Thank you.

Re: Bulletstorm compatibility with Playstation Move

Then PLayStation Move is completely compatible with the Bulletstorm but only problem that faces is that it does not having Motion sensing ability that is why it is unable to work as you are expecting. It will work well with the Bulletstorm if you are using the button but not with the Motions. This is what i know about the same which will help you with the same.

I don't think that this is compatible with the same as this is not supporting the Motions. PlayStation Move is totally based on the Motion Sensor if you are missing the Motions Sensor capability in Game then there is no use of playing the game on the PlayStation Move. So its better to play on the console which are compatible with the game and having nice review for with them. I am playing this on my PC and enjoying.

If i am not wrong then Move can only support Resident Evil: Gold Edition and not any other game. Also there is no official declaration of support for the PlayStation Move. If you are still not satisfied with the solution given above then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game who might be aware of this whether the game is supported on PlayStation Move or Not. So if you can then contact Epic games and let us know what help you got from there.