Thread: Winter Workshop in Farmville resets to first level

Winter Workshop in Farmville resets to first level

I was in ultimate state for winter workshop untill today evening but for a bug my winter workshop is going to first level! I've lost all and now i must restart the upgrade of winter workshop. I was in ultimate state but my winter workshop without any error, is going to first level! I've lost all and now i must restart the upgrade of winter workshop! When is ZYNGA going to replace my fully built winter workshop? This is so annoying. Please help me.

Re: Winter Workshop in Farmville resets to first level

My workshop is built too but I have NO quests nor do I have a way to harvest. When I click on the workshop when ready to harvest, I get a msg to keep expanding and all I'm getting is coins.Well, the workshop is Complete! It is not working though . What the heck!? I harvested my fully upgraded workshop this morning and got the message to continue upgrading it. I wonder if I should take off the lights and snow? Zygna should speed up bug fixing as much as it is speeding the development process of the updates and new additions.

I had no problem leveling winter work shop, but I can't do anything else with it. I was told there are task or quest to do, if you click on barn icon. Well I have no barn icon to click on. So I can do nothing with my Winter Work Shop. On top of that problem, I also can't publish photos of my farm. I can take it and share it, but I don't get choice to publish it.

My workshop was almost complete all I needed were some nails. Today I log in and it was back to the start level. I lost all the materials that went into it and it took a lot of time to collect those items and beg friends for the items. Please fix. I have invested too much real $ in this game, which I think will stop. I am tired of the bugs and the email response "We are to busy to do anything about this issue now!" You used to be so much better about fixing issues....I think you have gotten to big.