Thread: Pet Society: Did anyone have bought the dragon?

Pet Society: Did anyone have bought the dragon?

I am big fond of the social networking websites which are available on the internet. I think Facebook is one of the best from all of them. Well as the title suggest what I am going to ask over here. I really love to play Pet Society on this particular social networking website. We know that there is dragon available on this particular game. Yes it is little bit expensive but I know some people are really addicted to play with dragon and I want to know your opinion regarding this particular thing. Whether I should buy the dragon or not and its is worth to buy or not. Let me know your opinion as soon as possible.

Re: Pet Society: Did anyone have bought the dragon?

Well I have seen this particular thing on yesterday night. One of my neighbors has bought Dragon on yesterday night so I got an opportunity to take a look on it. Dragon is used to give a ride to the pet of yours across the room. I think we are already having broomstick which having almost same animation then that of Dragon. Well it’s very cute and your pet can jump on it and flies while smoke blows from the nose of it. I really loved dragon but I am not supposed to buy since its quite expensive according to me.

I think 50 CC is quite hug price. I am hoping that PF team will lower the price of dragon which they have done for the Halloween bunnies. Yes you are right its working same as broom stick was doing. Hence it made me to think twice before I purchase the dragon. One of my neighbors is having Flying Broom and Flying Carpet. Well I got my flying broom by using instore coins. According to my observation Flying broom and Flying carpet are having the same function so I am not interested to take Flying carpet. So forget that I am going to buy Dragon.

I will never buy this particular thing on this game at least for the millions of years. Still I have not found anyone who has actually bought the dragon in this game. I have found one person who was gifted the dragon from someone else. Well I done know this was tweaked by the player or hi has actually bought and gifted to the friend of mine. I think only he knows what he did. According to me there would be large number of people who are looking for the dragon for free. In my personal thinking I am against of tweaking and cheating of the game but there is no reduction into price then I think I will also go for tweaking to get the dragon.

Well I have found that many people are buying this shameful Dragon without using their mind. That’s way PF is putting any ad hoc price on the item which is not suitable for it. Due to which CC price is raising consistently. I think PF team should learn that item should be tagged with reasonable prices since people will not buy the items just because it is looking pretty or there are available at discount. I am definitely agreed with point that PF is wasting there money by providing such full items on the game.

I think PF should be ashamed for this particular thing. I am observing from past few months and I have found that PF is supposed to raising the price consistently. We are going to make a protest on this particular thing. But I think we will get benefit surely when all we people will refuse to pay any money for this stupid thing. Well j=I have become very conservative for the CC of mine. I have already spend my ¼ CC while playing Play Fish. Only one thing I liked regarding the dragon is that he can glow into dark when you have turned off the lights.

I would not like to pay 50 CC for the stuff which help me to do decorating or all that stuff. Well I have paid for the thing which was useful to me at the long time run. Someone has suggested me to go for Petling house which has ability to get all the Petling inside. Yes you have to pay 50 CC for that purpose but I think it is more worth then that having a dragon who is moving in to room over and there. If you have buy the item at the cost of 50 CC then you should not complain again for the price when it will cost to you around 100 CC. if you are not complaining regarding the price then you are agreed with the price.