Thread: Bulletstorm graphic errors fix

Bulletstorm graphic errors fix

I am having some of the issue with the Bulletstorm. While i am trying to play the game i am getting the Blue Fog on main menu and many more issue. I have gone through lots solution on Internet but nothing working for the issue of mine. If you are having any solution for same the do let me know about it. Thank in advance.

Re: Bulletstorm graphic errors fix

As you are getting the issue then let me tell you first that most of the Graphic Card are not showing compatibility with the game setting and that is why you are getting the same issue. To work with the issue go with the below given step that will resolve the issue with the same.

• Just Install BulletStorm as usual
    • Update the game
    • Find the DefaultCompat.ini from your C:\Bulletstorm\StormGame\Config folder
    • Copy the DefaultCompat.ini file and place it on safe place
    • Now Copy the below given find and replace with the original
    • Thats it!!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I will advise you to install the latest graphic driver for the system of your which might be not functioning with the system of yours. Just download and install the latest and updated graphic card driver from the manufacturer site and the to run the same to see whether the problem persist or not. Do let me know if to got it working with my suggestion.

I am agree with the above solution provided by the RockOn which work fine with the issue of yours as it did for me but in Addition to that i need to advise one more thing. Actually replacing the DefaultCompat.ini will not work alone. You need to delete the StormCompat.ini as well as StormEngine.ini files from the "Documents\My Games\BulletStorm\StormGame\Config\" . After that try to run the game and you will not find any issue with the same. So if you can the then go through the same to work with the issue.

If you are getting any kind of graphic issue then let me tell you that check for the resolution of your system first. The game can not run properly with the resolution of the 16. If you are running with the same resolution then let me tell you that game will not utilize the gpu completely and in result you will get the performance issue. Low resolution will give you good fps. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue with the same.

Happy Re: Bulletstorm graphic errors fix

it works perfectly,every one should try it....its a great solution...100% efficient... finally i got to play hahaha