Thread: not getting any bushels to open a stall in farmville

not getting any bushels to open a stall in farmville

I have the wine factory. I need to harvest strawberries, but so far I have completed level 1 and still no bushel has been collected. I need the bushels to prosper, please look into this. No luck while collecting needed bushels from your neighbors? I have gotten most of my winery 'supplies' from neighbors' stalls and the feed. On first encounter of the problem, I thought that might have been why I didn't get a summary. Which is what lead me to check on my inventory. But it certainly wasn't full.

Re: not getting any bushels to open a stall in farmville

Sort of the same problem with me too. We are in the same boat here. Was just checking the forums to see if there was a problem getting strawberry bushels. However, I currently have my Strawberry maxed out and basically don't get anymore experience from planting them anymore. I only see about 10-15 of 63 plots that I have get exp yet i'm not getting any bushels. I just figured since this particular seed was mastered there should at least be getting more bushels, though I haven't gotten any.

This morning I harvested both carrots and wheat. I did not receive bushels when I harvested. I have plenty of room in my stall, currently 36/50 bushels. I harvested a farm full of plots so I figure I should have atleast received 4 carrot bushels and 8 wheat bushels. My bakery is gathering dust waiting for more ingredients. My neighbor's bushels that they are offering are not the ingredients I need. So I have to wait another 12 hours for wheat that hopefully will produce bushels. I'm certainly not going to be using my biplane anytime soon with harvesting does not produce bushels!

I have the same problem with Sunflower Bushels. My screen gives me the mini pops saying that I found a Sunflower Bushel. But I don't get a summary of Bushels and they don't appear in my inventory. I planted about 30 plots of Sunflowers on the first try, and I should have gotten 2 Sunflower bushels. But no luck! I thought maybe it was a system bug. So I planted about 90 plots of Sunflowers, and I should have gotten about 6 Sunflower Bushels, and same problem. I got multiple mini pop-ups saying that I found a Sunflower Bushel. But didn't get a summary and they didn't appear in my Bushel inventory.

I haven't found a bushel of anything on my farm of 255 plots in 5 days now. It appears that once I finished my beehive, that was the end of finding bushels. Also, that "Saving your farm, do not close your browser" error has about taken all of the fun out of playing FarmVille. Is anyone looking into any of these issues? I planted a crop of strawberries harvested about 1/3 of 450 plots with the harvester and recieved 5 or 6 bushels harvested the other 2/3 by hand and didn't find one.

220 plots of cranberries produced 1 cranberry bushel yesterday. 220 plots of aloe produced NO bushels today. I use the harvester and my stall is not full at all. In fact, I cleared it out just so I would have plenty of room for bushels now that I have my spa. 1 friend is selling one crop I need so I must be able to harvest the rest myself. Any other way to get this stuff done? Please help me guys. I'm so pissed off. I feel like i have been demolished!

I am happy to hear it's a bug and not just me. I have harvested 300 white grapes, 200 sugar cane and 200 rice and no bushels found. I did get bushels at one point yesterday, but then it went back to none. I have been able to obtain some ingredients from neighbors, but at this point I am giving up wine making. I will wait until the bug is fixed. Today's 220 plots of cranberries produced one bushel. The only way I was able to get enough bushels to make my recipe for my spa was by having a friend get bushels for me from MY stall then offer them back to me 1 at a time on the feed. This is so stupid.

This is very unusual as I normally produce enough bushels in a harvest to be able to nearly fill up my available space quickly. I noticed however since the beehive came out that my amount of production on bushels went WAY down. As in before the beehive, I would harvest as many as 10+ bushels in the 220 plots, while after the beehive I may be get 3-5 bushels in a 220 plot harvest. My understanding of the beehive is that the bees are supposed to INCREASE bushel production yet I noticed a definite decrease in bushel production once the beehives came out. Now that I have a spa and want bushels, the production on bushels seems to have completely quit.