Thread: Holiday Tree locked in farmville

Holiday Tree locked in farmville

I need to buy a holiday tree to use the gifts i've gotten, but I can't buy one? It says it's locked. I heard that If you already have one tree, the game won't let you buy another one. Everyone is limited to just one of these trees. Why can't I get one? The Holiday Tree is locked, but I don't have one yet. How do I unlock it? There is no option to sell any item for holiday tree, so it could be in one of your sheds or barns. Everyone got one, but me, as far as I can tell.

re: Holiday Tree locked in farmville

I was also wondering what to do with all the extra presents. I don't want to sell them but what to do? I'm out of room also I have 22 in my gift box. Cant they expand the capacity to 200 or allow us to purchase a tree for coins not farm cash. 100 presents is more than enough but still an expansion would help. Well i know this seems to be more of a New Users Question than game feed back. Does anyone else is facing such similar problems?

Not so much a New User question as an Undocumented Feature question as I don't recall seeing this addressed in any way. So, what CAN we do with the dozens or hundreds, for the really popular farmers of presents that have piled up in our Gifts Boxes and Requests pages that were sent after our trees filled up? Perhaps we will be able to accept the overflow as we open the hundred already under our trees, or is the only option to sell them? Perhaps the extra presents in our Gifts Boxes will simply disappear on the 25th...

Let's sit and wait. Nobody here "outside" knows, what will happen with the tree/gifts on/after christmas. I sold my presents in the giftbox, on the day when I reached the 100, because I needed the space. The other, not many presents are still on the accepting site. I'm really curious, what will happen. If it's not in your gift box and it says "locked" in the market, then it's possible you have it already Placed somewhere on your farm, it's just behind something and you can't see it. Move some trees and decorations around and look for it; it's very tiny before it's filled with presents, it's easy to overlook.

The fact that it shows as "locked" means that you placed it somewhere on your farm, but it's behind something and you can't see it. It's very tiny before it has any presents in it, it's quite easy to have it tucked inconspicuously behind a tree or a cow. Start moving all your decorations, trees, and animals around, delete some plots if you have to so you have working room to move things from one Point to other Point. check if this is what is happening to you...

Farmville announced that you may send gifts soon. I removed my tree a few day ago for redocrating my farm, now i have tons of presents and cant buy a new one. so what? why should we send presents if we cant open them? and who does make that rule? I redecorate while xmas, before and after. as well as I make presents the whole year, well anyway. It was the option to buy and delete the tree and they said you are able to receive and give presents up to 07. there was nowhere written you may get presents but you are not allowed to open them after xmas which is all long gone.