Thread: Super Pumpkins gone from the Farmville market

Super Pumpkins gone from the Farmville market

Well considering I couldn't plant the pumpkins for a little over 36 hours because of bugs, I am at a standstill set to get my mastery just before the deadline tomorrow night. All I had to was add about 60 more plots. If I make it awesome, if I don't oh well. It’s been a fun battle. Sigh I can only get 5000 harvested, so crushed at present I thought this event would be extended until February 5. Anyone else have in my situation right now?

re: Super Pumpkins gone from the Farmville market

Glad you could at a standstill get your mastery even after 36 hours waiting to start. But even if I was able to add more plots at the point, I won't make it. Not everybody reads the forums, nor can they be expected to do so. So I, like many others still unaware of the new deadline, were scheduling according the original pop up date of February 5! 6 days? They won't make it either. They will wake up Thursday morning ready to plant, and they will be simply gone. I will harvest another batch in just over 3 hours (love the Farmville browser bar by the way) and I at a standstill won't have the second star. And no, I won't set an alarm to wake up and do it every 5 hours until it ends. I at a standstill won't make the 5000 required. I need my rest. I am disabled, and doesn’t work, but I at a standstill have a life outside the house. I will not lose sleep over it. But I won't be fooled again! Their next limited time Mastery crop will again go unmastered by me, because I won't be planting any of it!

I am beyond frustrated, because I had certainly planned around the 2/2 deadline. I cannot even scramble to finish with this new deadline. The "extension" to 2/30 is pathetic. If it was originally to be done on 2/2 and after that moved back to 2/29 and then 2/30, that is not an extension. This could have been better publicized, and the mastery levels should be shaved down as a consequence or the deadline should be put back to where it was.

The extension will help me. I am very close to getting level 4. I should be done in around 8 hrs time. It's now nearly 6 am here and I have been awake since 3 am last night. After this I am going to plant a 3 day crop and just crash. I had no idea how much level 4 would be and assumed it would be 1260 like level 2 and 3 so I planted morning glory last night and went to bed thinking I would be done by now and that I had plenty of time. I have run out of storage room. My farm at the moment holds 427 plots but I am going to have made it smaller as we get more and more decorations and animals. I like to keep at least one of everything and there just isn't the room.

If they don't bring them back, heck with them - Zynga - any Zynga game, I am gone. We, the consumers, put up with so much crap with this company. My jaw dropped when I saw they were gone after they said there would be an extension. The poll - asking us what we wanted, we voted for at least 8 days! I am pretty floored at this point, cannot believe this company. I didn't see the podcast, but I can't even believe they wouldn't have this last until the 2nd, like they originally said! The 30th is too soon, but we aren't even getting that.

What is this garbage? My friend and I were both going to go after these mastery signs, and the first round didn't wither and resulted in one giant pumpkin per plot, whereas the newer updated ones resulted in just big pumpkins, and they withered, resulting each of us to lose in about 430 plots each. We were extremely upset, as the first round were planted overnight and didn't wither, so we figured we would be safe. They promise us an extra day they don't deliver on, change whether or not withering occurs, and so on. I am beyond annoyed. As well, we require mastery signs for sweet potatoes, sweet corn, and white corn. These flags are cool but a lot lamer than a mastery sign would be.

Re: Super Pumpkins gone from the Farmville market

The super pumpkins came out on 29th January, and they were supposed to be available until 11:59 pm on Feb 5th, after that I saw yesterday that they would be yanked at 11:59 on the 30th, and I was only 524 away from mastery? What gives? I repeatedly have trouble retrieving, receiving, my gifts and now they've started pointing the finger at the decreased performance of Facebook? Really, while all my other games with other companies work fine, it's somehow Facebook’s fault? I don't particularly care to be lied to, especially to have a crop taken away sooner while it was stated the crop would be extended, someone really screwed up that one!

Re: Super Pumpkins gone from the Farmville market

I start planting, and of course I get a saving browser message, then out of sync message and everything that I planted after midnight is gone? But the coins and the fuel I used to plant them are gone as well??? Facebook is so darn slow and hangs so bad it takes me a long time to plant. I sat and stared at the screen and harvested and plowed and replanted as fast as I could, and then you take it away and keep the coins and the fuel? I am way more than ticked over this! We need another extension! Facebook performance is still awful for many of us and I have friends that are having trouble accessing any applications at all! If I had stayed up 24/7 I couldn't have mastered all 3 levels! Not fair. And please don't say "Beta"