Thread: 50% Off Halloween Items has happened in Farmville

50% Off Halloween Items has happened in Farmville

I expected it would, really don’t know how to react, I want to feel great knowing I can get more things but at the same time, it’s so unfair after I spent between 400 to 500 farm cash at this event, anyways, what do you guys think? Going to buy more or less? Give reasons why. Anyone ever have this type of question ever in your mind? If anyone has any idea or any information for this than, please provide me.

Re: 50% Off Halloween Items has happened in Farmville

I feel a little sad. I only had 6 farm cash about 20 minutes to midnight here and I spent it on the Carmel apple tree that I had been thinking about. There are lots of farm cash items that I liked but couldn't get with just 6 FC and to think if I had waited the 20 minutes. It isn't even placed in the spot it is going just where I could fit it after deleting some flower bunches that were withered. Pre Halloween; But I do like my other farm cash buy of the pumpkin sheep (soon after it was out). And I got some nice prizes this season from the buildable haunted house, pumpkin house (redeemed Friday I think), 3 scared Ewe, skeleton scarecrow- and the pumpkin topiary off the feed. Nice coin items: love the purple pumpkins, 3 witch scarecrows, corn fence, autumn fence and pumpkin fencing, an additional orange pumpkin (so I now have 7 purple/3 white/3 orange), an additional spooky tree (to make 4, actually an accidental purchase trying to see if it was the same), ghost tombs - 2 sheep/2 cow, bride of frank gnome (to go with my sheep) I better hurry up and finish getting black rose seeds so I can start begging for shovels. So I will just be happy for those who can bargain shop.

I am actually not complaining about the items I bought when the Halloween stuff first came out. I am complaining that I bought a few last things I wanted for farm cash tonight "before they left the market" since it said "3 hours left". Because from what I am getting they have not done a post holiday sale. Yeah one time in a while they bring back items for their special week and even those prices were inflated from the earlier prices. The items would not be available anymore according to the time stamp in the market as they have always been. That is what we took them on their word on.

I don't have a trouble with it per se and between my sister, friend, and myself we did purchase a fair amount of stuff. How that being said I do see two problems with it.
    1. I know we will think twice about buying certain things during future holiday themes. Of course if it's something we really want I am sure we'll get it, but things we're on the fence about why not wait and see if it gets "marked down"?
    2. This to me flies in the face of the argument about not allowing animals to grow up into their original form. The way I have understood the present situation is that it was to "protect" the investment of those who bought the animals. Well seems to me that this little "sale" isn't doing much to defend the investment of those of us who purchased these items. Now it's obviously not true apples to apples comparison; but its close sufficient for me.

This would have been nice to know before. I love all the stuff that I bought (wizard, ghost, mummy & Frankenstein gnomes, pumpkin fountain and scary bush) and I am glad that I got to display it before Halloween but I don't love any of it enough that I wouldn't have waited until after Halloween to buy it for 50% off! Oh well, what are you going to do? There were several things, the ghost scarecrow, haunted tower, pumpkin tower, Count Duckula and coffin, and I liked but didn't want to spend the FC on that I may pick up now.

I bought a lot of the FC items, but I couldn't bring myself to buy the spooky lake, till the other night I put up all the /Halloween/ items and just left out the house from the game and some other items and decided I had to have it, so I bought it, later that night I saw the rumored after Halloween sale so I thought I guess I will wait on the cow and the gate I really wanted and if the sale really happened then I could get it and if it didn't I guess I really didn't need it, well it happened I got myself the cow and the gate but I don't see it as being cheated I mean I spent a lot of FC throughout the season and enjoyed it all so I see it as a whole. I spent x amount of farm cash honestly don't know how much but I got x amount of items, not one item costing one amount but all together I got a lot of really neat stuff for this amount and got to get a few extras I wouldn't of been able to get without the sale so yeah it bites that so and so paid double the cost I paid for the cow and the gate but it's life, I know I will be the one at target in the morning getting all the little extras and candy for the kids, they had a little candy for tonight but they get a lot of candy in the morning, it's life find the best deals! My friend said they did the same thing last year but I can't honestly remember that far back!

I am surprised actually. I am not upset about the things I had bought earlier than today. I am upset about the things I just bought when there was an hour left on them. I could have gotten more for my money. It is tempting to buy more but it will have to wait until the very last minute on Thursday for me. I am broke and don't get paid again until then. I am just glad this is one of the only times I have really spent on Farmville. They don't release much that I buy normally.

I spent a lot of money buying the items at full price, and even passing up some of the ones I wanted because I couldn’t afford them all, while all the while they had me thinking that tonight was the last night and the event would be over. Case closed. Now, I log in, they come back with everything slashed in half? I could have bought the majority of everything I wanted if not all at the last moment for what I paid for some things. If they had intended on putting up a last minute sale, it should have been posted a day before at least to let people know.