Thread: Convert coins and cash to buy or sell pet in PetVille

Convert coins and cash to buy or sell pet in PetVille

What do you think would be a reasonable price? As in 100,000 Coins = 100 Pet Cash, so on? I'm curious to hear what others think and I would like to bring even more awareness to the fact that most of us would like to see this feature made available to us. What do you guys think? You have any thoughts or comments on this? As far as i know, its not possible, but if i'm wrong, please tell me how to do it. Would be very helpful for many of the gamers...

re: Convert coins and cash to buy or sell pet in PetVille

Honestly, I don't see this effecting Zynga negatively, either. If anything, it would motivate more people to play therefore adding far more potential to heighten sales. I personally think if one adjusted their gameplay it would be very easy to accumulate lots of coins daily, conversion would be more like 100,000 coins = 1 PC. Ever since it was introduced back in February, that's one feature that I know lots would love to have to make getting nicer things more attainable.

The conversion factor would probably be higher than 100,000 coins for 100 pet cash. Otherwise, I personally think prices would skyrocket for pet cash items. Coin items underwent a general price increase as players figured out how best to play the game to make the most amount of coins, so it seems like the same would happen for pet cash with this particular conversion. Now, I don't know about 100,000 for 1 pet cash but I do think it'd be higher than 100,000 for 100.

With just like 25-30 friends, I'm clever enough to accumulate 40000 + coins a day. 250,000 coins for 1 PV cash would be sane. It would pacify not everyone a great number of people feeling left out from the fun in the game and Zynga would still have people buying cards due to the high cost of items already in place. The only change anyone would see really is. well, more happy people. Sell everything you don't need, particularly duplicates. Use clean bombs on larger houses, but smaller homes, pick everything up by hand so you can get the treasures if you don't use them, like flowers, sell them! Play the genie game when you accumulate 10+ lamps and play through all of them.

I honestly think that if this was ever going to happen, the exchange rate would have to be something around 1 million coins = 1 cash. It's a number that's hard to reach, but that's still attainable and it's not something that would be a frequent purchase. You might even make the case for 500,000/1PC, but whatever number you look at, it has to be difficult to reach. I mean, look at it from a business point of view. This couldn't be something that was easy to get and certainly not something that one could potentially get once a week or even more. It would have to be a special occasion money sink.

I would definitely pay a lot of coins for 1pc and it would also make me happier about purchasing extra petcash which I've stopped doing since there's no way to earn it in game now. Sure people will complain no matter what but at least it gives something to work towards. 1 million coins for one cash? the amount of time wasted trying to get that amount of coins for one friggin dollar isnt worth it. id rather spend $10 and get cash. the way this game runs it would take me a week to get thru my friends list.