Thread: Need to collect Peppermint in FrontierVille

Need to collect Peppermint in FrontierVille

Hi I am on mission 4 of the doctors mission was quite easy to get here however on this mission you need 10 elixers how do you get these you ask you craft them in the Dr office only problem is you need 5 glass bottles and 1 peppermint extract for 1 elixer the peppermint extract comes from trading in the peppermint collection so to finish this you will need to trade in the collection 10 times can see this taking a while so please let me know what I can do the same.

Re: Need to collect Peppermint in FrontierVille

I planted a load of peppermint when I saw it in the market, hours before the doctor's office was released. Thanks to trading in my spring collections, I collected the 10 peppermints required for mission the rest have about 30 minutes left I have 21 glass bottles, and 2/5 peppermint collection and 37 care packages. I thought for sure if they were going to make this mission darn near impossible for players who don't have many neighbors, at least the stuff should drop in care packages. I opened 1, and got the last item I needed for the kissing tree collection.

I opened another, and got wood. I guess I will try another care package in 8 hours. I wouldn't care much about how long this one is going to take, since I am still on the founder's mission and peanut mission but a green face sure looks ugly with orange hair! I feel sorry for my friends who only have a handful of neighbors; it's going to take them forever to get rid of their green faces. I kind of also feel sorry for whoever is responsible for trying to come up with ways to make the missions take longer they must be at the bottom of their idea barrel.

Only problem with using Accelerate Tree Boosts is that it only needs watering again after 4 hours not harvesting as stated no idea yet how many times you need to water before fully grown so going to take a lot of Boosts to get to the point of harvesting. I over it before buying it, and the market does tell you it is not a crop it is being harvested like a tree. So, the spring collection gives you fast trees, which takes an hour off of the ripening time for fruit trees and now peppermint.

I do not think we have to trade in 10 times. I think it will be like the saltpeter for the fireworks, 5 per saltpeter. I think it will mean trading in the peppermint collection twice. My thinking on this is that it takes 5 vials to make one and we only had to ask for 10 so therefore 5 vials and 1 peppermint extract should make 5 medicinal elixir meaning we only have to turn the peppermint collection in twice. Makes sense to me. Going to be hard for me though, especially since my care packages only give, food, wood, fire and coins.