Thread: Got my second injured animal on FrontierVille

Got my second injured animal on FrontierVille

I couldn't find another post, so I decided to make my own thread for those of us who got our 2nd injured animal. It's still a white buffalo. Got it while I was cutting down a pine tree. The only difference I can see so far is that you have to wait 5 min in between milk feedings. Oh, and the cross above it is green. No new mission came up that is all I know so far. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: Got my second injured animal on FrontierVille

Yes, I got my second injured critter today and then found out Zynga had moved the goal posts again. We now need to heal 3 injured critters to get the white hedgehog and neighbors can no longer tend your injured animals either. No longer 4 feeds but 5 and if you already have critter milk in your inventory it appears that you cannot ask neighbors for any to help either and guess that they will surely help you in this case and you will not get any further issues.

It should be in your inventory once you get the badge for healing the second animal, if it's not there then contact support have patience, they're backed up because of some major bugs and lots of emails, it seems to be taking them a bit longer than usual to get back with a reply. it is now three healed animals to get the first badge probably to stop players wondering where the hedgehog went if they heal a virtual second buffalo.

I got the second white buffalo yesterday. This morning, I fed it milk, cleared a bunch of brush and planted a few peppermint plants. This evening I came back and poof the buffalo is gone, the brush is back, and the peppermint is gone. Everything I did this morning has been rolled back and the buffalo disappeared. Had quite a nasty roll back this morning too. I think they might have been updating game servers or working on those known issues. I've never had a major roll back like I did this morning.

I got by with four on my first one and 5 on my second one, maybe your neighbors can tend this one but I know for sure I tried to help out a neighbors injured critter and I couldn’t click on it. Soppy that I am and I know it's not real but I couldn't stand to see my buffalo cry either. It's that that makes us human I suppose. I could tend my second buffalo every 5 minutes. And also got my third buffalo in this minute, so the days in between must have changed to no longer wait 4 days a neighbor was tending a cow and the green cross popped up.