Thread: Getting Pop up “So you're out of quests” In FrontierVille

Getting Pop up “So you're out of quests” In FrontierVille

Many of us have played FrontierVille since the day it started and have completed all the quests. It's entirely possible to reach the stage in which we wait patiently each week for new quests. Never fear the devs are constantly hard at work adding new content to the game. While we wait for more quests there is much we can do to build our homesteads and be prepared for future updates. This thread is dedicated to the pursuit of happy homesteading without quests to guide us. Yes it is possible to have fun between quests. So what should I do to after clocking on any such quest pop ups.

Re: Getting Pop up “So you're out of quests” In FrontierVille

By clicking on the same you can just do the following things and that too instantly:
    • Plant a Victory Garden for your neighbors quests
    • Make sure you have at least 10 of each collectible
    • Visit neighbors to increase your rep
    • Plant crops to regain the fortune you spent founding your town
    • Gather food, wood, and other resources and be prepared

This is just a short list to get the ball rolling, the community is SO creative that I'm sure they will have better ideas then I do. Just remember that just because an idea doesn't sound appealing to you, doesn't mean it won't be the best thing ever to someone else.

Well i am not finished all my quests, but it don't mean a person can't have non-quest related adventures personally right now I have been working on my wildflower meadow, in the bottom corner of my homestead. It might not be to everyone’s taste, but it takes some doing. Others grow cacti, or skull in a similar way, it's a bit of an art form to get things to grow on demand, where u want, and when u want, got to clear the land, then keep thinning it out, and stuff, so it's a challenge in its own right, and for anyone who is a fan of wildflowers, cacti, rocks, skulls, trees, or anything, it's something that keeps them occupied, and also presents a challenge, with a pleasing end result. Personally I prefer to use my non-questing time on challenging ventures like that.

I also do the whole neighbor thing, like some of the others in this thread, but then with neighbors in the thread that may be am not surprising. I like to visit every day, and to watch friends wish lists, and try and get the stuff they need, to help them out, and i like Culpeper Child's give away, because I have got a prize in that before I treat it kind of like RL tbh. Well it's like that on the ole homestead, down time is time to hang out, visit friends, try to do a good deed, if u can, and just relax a little, maybe with a hobby, be that growing something, or decorating, or rearranging the ole homestead.

Well here are some things that I regularly do on the same and I guess it will definitely help you in knowing the best:
    • I go on "hunts" for some item that neighbors want or need. I pick a neighbor or two and do my visiting that day looking for what they want.
    • I start an informal "event" where I announce that I am giving away free energy or items in my inventory.
    • I announce a "party at the feeds", hanging out for the sole purpose of getting people the supplies they request on the feed.
    • I am willing to answer questions for newer players via IM while we are online.
    • If some of my neighbors do not "know" each other and ask me, I will be happy to help them get together. I have a really dynamite group of neighbors.