Thread: Garden Shed in Farmville

Garden Shed in Farmville

I don’t know what Garden Shed is; I just heard this from my friend. While he is playing this game, he just sees Garden Shed. But I don’t know why I can’t see this. Anyone know about this? Or anyone ever have this type of question in your mind? Please if anyone has any idea or any information for Garden Shed than please provide me. Because I really not understood what is this?

Re: Garden Shed in Farmville

Garden Sheds save Perfect Bunches that you will discover while harvesting flowers. Use them to make decorative flower bouquets to put around your farm or share with your friends! It's appearing for me in buildings, bumping dairy farms across on the first row. Funny thing is my daughter is on her laptop here, through the same router and external IP, but she still sees nothing. And here are the kicker folks, a 'basic' one for 35,000 coins, and what I am assuming is a bigger one for 40 Farmville dollars. I think that's a taste of Zynga’s intentions on future storage & expansions folks. Quite disappointing if it is.

An update showed that there were novel limited edition items in the marketplace. While I clicked accept, it brought me to the decorations tab, but nothing new is there. The space ship is the first thing in the decorations tab. Bummer. I as well don't have access to a flower stand. Double bummer. I wonder if the intention is to alienate people from the game. I don't even care about an expansion or storage; I just want access to what everybody else has at this point.

Even though not related to the storage cart (call it a cart people, please, it ain’t no freakin shed!), this is also a result of these 'downdates' (I decline to use the implications of the word 'up'). Just what we and our Facebook friends need, more newsfeed spams. This was not merged or anything, it is a one-after-the-other post, how many are we going to have to pour through? Just in the time it took to screen grab and upload, there have been 3 more of these. 3 wall posts by other things did make it in between, but seriously, I am not going to put up with this shut.

Considering the present lack of transparency on expansions, anything is a start. If they are at a standstill functioning on the technical side for 24x24 and give us the other one in the meantime, that will at least be a gesture on their part of attempting to fulfill what they have been promising all along. And you have to purchase them all in order anyway, so it just gets the first one out of the way. The sooner the better!

While you buy and place the one for coins, the market shows both the coin and Farmville cash as 'Locked - limit 1'. I am assuming the real-cash one is bigger, but where is the info Zynga? If limits are to be placed, how can players make decisions on which they want if they don't know it's limited to a single item to begin with? Personally I don't have any use for it, not in the least bit interested in turning my farm into a nursery, only purchased it to check size and see if it really did look as poor as some images made it look. And it does. I as well assume since the Farmville news feed has now come through about the changes on Facebook, that’s all folks. So it’s time for the gambler in many of us to come and play - do we splurge on some Alien stuff in the hope of things to come, or do we learn from past Zynga behavior.

From what I understand now, it's much like the 'premium crops' from mastery, a random chance that the flowers will be 'perfect' (and after that giftable etc), but whether this event is triggered by the coding at the point of harvesting of planting, unknown. It may well be that your crop of flowers was planted prior to the program changes, and if the event is triggered at planting, yours missed out, just speculation though. I have just planted some 1 day Lilies now, so if no-one else gets to it first, I will post back tomorrow with anything that happens for me. At a standstill not sure how I am feeling about this addition to the game though, while I saw 'Shed' my mind went straight to 'storage', so I was very disappointed. Quite ironic that I got the flower carts too, since I'm at level 38 and have still yet to plant even a single flower crop). I guess we will give it a go and see how it pans out

It's weird. The garden shed ended up appearing in my marketplace and I bought it. Now it doesn't appear in my marketplace at all. It's not grayed out with a "limit 1" banner in mine, it totally vanished from my market altogether. Good thing I previously bought one. I am glad I am one of the "randomly selected users" who gets to try this puppy out. Too bad I harvested all of my flowers and chose tonight to plant something different before it was available for buy.