Thread: Missing treasures in Mermaid Quest in Treasure Isle

Missing treasures in Mermaid Quest in Treasure Isle

I got 4 of 5 on the 5th step. What a farce. Ticket is into support, but later than emailing them about having to spend an Island dollar on the 36/37 quest, I noticed the incident number jumped from 9000 to 22000. There were 16000 requests sent to Zynga in less than 30 hours. Do they check things before releasing them? I think they deserve to be slammed. Anyone has any idea about this?

Re: Missing treasures in Mermaid Quest in Treasure Isle

I think I only got a few mermaid treasures and that was it. I at a standstill need 4. I don't think I am going to worry too much about this quest because it is only 60 XP and I don't want to use up all my map fragments and oxygen bottles especially since I am reading people are not faring much success re-doing the island once or twice. And while I ask this to my friend, and he replies me: “No mermaid treasures at all, done map two times (spend cash to buy map fragments) and now whenever I come to "speak with old man to open gate" my game goes "out of sync". So, no experience for finishing map or task.”

I am in the similar situation as you. I won't even waste extra energy on wishing because of the poor value of this quest. I have left just the ones I require on my wishlists, and I will be wishing, but just using my common method of using up my 20 daily minutes of air, maybe give FGM and mp a run, and after that spend the rest on the well since I have so few fragments. If I am lucky, it will take me just one or two days to get these three I am missing from the collection

No mermaid treasures at all, done map two times (spend cash to finish the collection) and at present whenever I come to "speak with old man to open gate" my game goes "out of sync". So, no experience for finishing maps. I have been through the Mermaid Outpost twice and have just found one item in the Mermaid Collection. Right now it is impossible to complete the Mermaid Quest. Why should I continue?

Well I am in same situation, I establish only 6 chests containing mermaid items, first 5chests had 1 of 4 different items and the fifth which also appeared to be the last chest on the island was repeating, so I decided to not repeat the island ( anyway I got no fragments or the patience to dig the whole island) so I decided STH else, put the item on the wishlists and started clicking on the wishing well and by some chance got the last item I needed to finish the blue chest collection. So I got my azure chest, tried to open it and after 5 minutes thinking, game lost connection with the server. I go back and what to see, my energy wasted but no collection completed!

Also have wasted maps to do islands multiple times only to find I am at a standstill not getting mermaid collection. As well getting out of sync messages and trouble loading since the new quest. Really starting to think about dropping Treasure Isle and Zynga also. Did it 3 times no treasures and no future. At a standstill give me 98% and keep talking the old man for passage spent bottle oxygen for 1 dig. I am 366 level so bored you don’t have a clue, still trying to play but very badass of all bugs and no future, replay island first. So, what’s up? Please make it work easily and try to let players find things they suppose to be there.