Thread: Halloween Fun Isles & Giftable Halloween Energy and Treats in Treasure Isle

Halloween Fun Isles & Giftable Halloween Energy and Treats in Treasure Isle

The first Map in this group is Halloween Spirit
    There are 7 isles to explore

1) Tangle Trees
    2) Worlds Collide
    3) Bizarre Brews
    4) Shadowed Swamps ( Add 1 neighbor to open)
    5) Cold Neighbors ( Add 2 neighbors to open)
    6) Gourd Glade ( Add 3 neighbors to open)
    7) Camp Asher ( Add 4 neighbors to open)
    Some tasty & tricky Treasure Collections await as you dig:

a) Altering Accents
    b) Candy Cauldron
    c) Creepy Crawlies
    d) Petty Pranks

A little goes a long way: Giftable Halloween Energy Items & Treats

You can now send and receive Halloween themed energy. Also, grow your Halloween Pumpkin by asking your neighbors to send you some!

Re: Halloween Fun Isles & Giftable Halloween Energy and Treats in Treasure Isle

I am playing this game from almost one year you can say from the day it was released on Facebook. In my suggestion we shouldn't have to add neighbors that go against Facebook policy of games not making us have to add people to play the game. I will NOT be adding more people and I will NOT be doing the maps these games i getting very greedy for money and extremely boring. Dig get treasure turn it in boring. Please if anyone know help me with this solution.

I would love to play some of those maps. but requiring neighbors for a key portion of the game is not really fair, and anyways I have absolutely no gems other then my green gem tree ones and so can't finish any maps. Would much rather has a coin-based way to get through, even though I want my coins.
    But that aside, what I have been able to visit is awesome. New music, love the design, looks amazing.

There's been a lot of chatter on the forums about the adding neighbor’s requirement. I enlisted all the friends I could just to open the game in the beginning. Of the 20 I initially cajoled into adding this app only 2 actually play. I won't be opening even the free maps because I don't like the add neighbors crap. If the next set of maps try to get us to hassle uninterested people in to opening their profiles to Zynga's database culling I'll be through.

I have to say these are the BEST and most generous islands yet! Thank you Zynga for tossing us a treat while we are dealing with all of the frustrating bugs. I just finished Bizarre Brews and leveled up 3 times! I completed the Candy Cauldron treasure 5 times! At 10,000 coins and 100 XP each that's a huge plus! I have totally used up all of my fruit and can't go any further - rats! I'd love to be able to play these all day long! No, I won't be adding any neighbors to play the other islands. But I sure will enjoy the free ones!

Agree with most everyone here. I placed the ship to start this mess and guess what? Now I cannot open my pack to get fruit or anything else for that matter. Which means I cannot play at ALL. And now I hear that after that I will have to add neighbors to even play it? Forget it! This game has been nothing but irritation and aggravation for days and weeks and (embarrassment) months! I have had it. I am going to find something BETTER to do with my time than sit and gripe and stress and beg Zynga to fix THEIR product! Yes, I know this post will be deleted soon because they don't like you speaking ill of their games.