Thread: Does anyone visit friend’s tank from the pop-up in FishVille?

Does anyone visit friend’s tank from the pop-up in FishVille?

You how sometimes you get the pop up telling you that so-and-so need help with their tank, do you want to help, And if you click yes, it takes you to their tank to visit and help. I'm just wondering does anyone ever actually do this. The reason I ask is because I never visit from this pop up, if I want to visit then I do it from the ladder, and frankly, that pop up is killing me. Every time I get one it freezes up my browser and drives me crazy. Please let me know what I can do to solve this issue here because I am really worrying about the same.

Re: Does anyone visit friend’s tank from the pop-up in FishVille?

I generally don't like the pop ups at all, but at least I do understand that the free creature pop ups have a lot of interest and value to new players so I just deal with those ones. The visiting pop up just seems to have no value since you can so easily do it from the ladder if you want to. So you have to ignore the same and it seems to me that doing the same will definitely not give you issue and then you can go on with the game.

The first thing that I want to know where that what kind of pop ups you are receiving while you are playing this game and if you don’t want the same then you have to just try and disable the pop up and I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue here. Well if you will ask me then I never click on it myself at the 88 level and that is the reason why I don't bother either about the same. I hope that you will understand the same.

I do not understand the need for it. It usually pops up when I am in the middle of buying something and it crashes the transaction. Being that when you manually visit friends tanks it pops up with the help option, I do not see why it has to be so intrusive and pop up when you are just trying to work around your own tank. I am sure that if will follow the same then you will never ever face the same issue which you are dealing now.