Thread: Does bulletstorm game uses Nvidia PhysX

Does bulletstorm game uses Nvidia PhysX

I am using a Windows 7 machine and I am about to install the bulletstorm game on this machine. I want to just confirm one thing will this game would be using the Nvidia PhysX installed on my machine or not. I am eager to play this game but not getting that would it be possible to play on this machine or not. Can somebody provide me some information about the same?

Re: Does bulletstorm game uses Nvidia PhysX

It seems like your machine has a perfect graphic card that can work for playing the Bulletstorm on your machine. But it is not enough to have only proper graphic card as your operating system must be having a proper graphic drivers installed on it in order to make your graphic card working properly. I suggest you to check about the same from the device manager and then check that it works or not.

For playing the Bulletstorm on your windows 7 machine your machine must be having at least NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB VRAM Video Card and then DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card for sound support. So if you machine has this one or better than this then there is no need to worry for playing this game on your machine as it only needs perfect driver recommended by the brand according to the model of your gpu.

I suggest you to first install the bulletstorm on your machine and then check that it works with the current graphic driver installed on your machine or not. If yes then why to tweak it up without any reason. And suppose it does not works or lags somewhere in between the game then you can always check for an updates for the graphic driver on windows device manager which helps you to update the drivers automatically. I suggest you to open the Device Manager and then choose the graphic card that you have installed on your machine and then click on the Update Driver.

Main thing to consider about playing game is the graphic card and then sound as well. But most of the today's modern computer machine has power to provide support for the sound playing in the game but when it comes to graphics then games has huge amount of graphic that is greater then any movies except blurays. So your machine should always be up to date with the graphics if you wish to play any games on it at anytime.

bulletstorm pc no sound in game

hello friends i have really a strange problem it really confused me i had try every thing but cant fix it..........the error is that when i start bullet storm after launching it we can hear the voice of the game in intro video but in main menu there is no sound also in playing ...........please help me there is no sound in bullet storm pc game...... hope that u will understand my English.

Hey dude, this thread and all above posts are related to the same issue. Did you tried the solutions mentioned above ? If not try it out and see if it can fix your problem. If not, i'll try searching some more fixes for the same. Let me know your system configuration.

Nvidia PhysX i already try it ........and without this game won,t run.....?

my problem is about sound not graphic?

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    Nvidia PhysX i already try it ........and without this game won,t run.....?

my problem is about sound not graphic?
    Can you tell us what is your computer specifications and most importantly which audio support is their in your pc? Is the audio driver updated to the latest one, normally to fix the game with no sound issue, you just need to download and install the latest audio driver for your computer and update it. Which Opearting System have you installed in your pc?