Thread: Brown Cows not Counted for Fair Quest in Cityville

Brown Cows not Counted for Fair Quest in Cityville

I bought the two cows for the animal farm from the market. They are not being counted; shows I have 0/2. I tried to move them to see if that helped, buy still shows 0/2. I have cleared cache and re-logged in. Is there a different cow needed for quest? Note- I am also one of the people who added two neighbors and that also still shows 0/2, so maybe a related problem? One of my goals in Cityville is animal farm it says place 2 brown cows and that should of completed my goal, but I placed 6 brown cows and still says my goal isn't complete. Can you help me please?

Re: Brown Cows not Counted for Fair Quest in Cityville

I have the same thing.I have cleared the cache twice,logged in and out twice and even tried a different PC, nothing works.At one point,I had 6 cows around the place to no benefit. my animal farm goal has reset back to step 1. I was on step 2 and only needed my wheat collection to finish it. now it wont give me credit for the brown cows so I cannot move back on to the second part of it. and yes i followed the steps of clearing my cache and everything, but nothing is working.

1) Have you tried clearing your cache and reloading the game? Yes. 2) Please provide your browser and version - Firefox - latest version. 3) Please provide your operating system and version - Windows Vista 4) Please provide your flash version - Adobe version 10,1,85,3. 5) Are you receiving any errors when you are experiencing this issue? No. In the Animal Farm quest my two cows are not being credited. Also I just needed to complete my wheat collection to move onto the next level. I have not yet completed my wheat collection, but that requirement has disappeared, with the cow requirement in its place.

Yep me too, but I think this changed, yesterday it wanted chickens or something? Yes have cleared my cache and all my passwords. I seriously hope it was worth trying to remember 6 months of passwords for this. This issue is currently being worked on. The team is aware of the problem, and they are working to fix it so that the brown cows will count. For right now, if you place White Cows, you will be able to complete the quest. White Cows can be gotten from the free gifts page. Any updates will be posted on the forums

My animal farm quest does not appear to be working. When it first came up it stated I needed expo tent,2gray chickens and 1white chicken. Today it appears to have changed. it now states expo tent and 2 brown cows. I have the expo tent and have purchased 2 brown cows. It is acknowledging the expo tents but not the cows so it is showing up as incomplete. I have cleared my cache and logged out and back in again but it as made no difference. My cache is cleared.I also cannot find the Expo tent anywhere.Would it not be in decorations?

I have the very same problem. It disappeared the getting a white chicken task, and asks me to have 2 brown cows in my city, which i have done, and it's not recognizing anything. i really feel so helpless, because i enjoy so much this game, but trying and trying and not reaching any task it's really disappointing. Besides i still have the adding 2 new neighbors quest problem, not recognizing the new neighbors. I feel so frustrated !!Thanks for any help. The original requirements were to have the tent placed, 2 grey hens from the Burger Joint collection, and a white chicken from the wheat collection. So the brown cows which don't work replaced the hens 'n chickens. I'd suspect that getting the hens and chickens still fulfills the quest.