Thread: Does this Even Count as a Discount in Pet Society?

Does this Even Count as a Discount in Pet Society?

I am having an account on the Facebook and I supposed to play Pet society on it. Well I have found that some items in Boutique. They are not providing any discount on the item. I have found that prices are lower. I am unable to find out that are of 1 cc or 2 cc. this thing made me nothing to buy anything to me. So let me know if you are facing similar thing like to me. I am waiting for your prompt reply.

Re: Does this Even Count as a Discount in Pet Society?

According to me it is the bad discount which is provided by the Boutique shop. I am unable to buy anything form it. However I wanted to be friendly flower. I will be happy when the discount of nice of around 1CC. in the best situation they should offer discount of around 50%. Well 1 cc is not providing any good clearance sale. According to me someone working on the PF clearance section.

I am thinking I am going to purchase lots of stuff. I am really not worry about this particular thing. I have decided to say goodbye to all the discounted items. I love this game nad I am hoping that you will also like this game. It provides real awards so that people, can happily send real money on this particular game. If you wanted to complain regarding spend CC money on the items the PF should know about this thing.

There was real discount available in the past of this particular game. This discount was available for clearance cc items and people were supposed to be happy after learning about the discount provided in this game in terms of real money. Now there is no discount so all the peoples are really disappointed with this particular thing and it seems to very unfair. I think there should be discount of ½ cc in this game to play further.

I am hoping that there should be at least of 1/3 discount available on it. There are some items which are available for free on the lottery wheel. Well according to me 1cc discount is negligible. There are lots of items which are worth then having 100c. There are lots of expensive items available in to stores. Previously I was really excited regarding this particular thing but I really disappointed now. I am .not going to play anymore.

Once again PF has shown how they are not having any value of the customer who is playing the game. They should be more aggressive regarding sales of the product. Now day’s people are looking for the items which are necessary for them. However I am getting discount of 3 to 4 cc hence I have decided to buy lots of thing from the market. Well I have found that those items are not so attractive which are provided with little discount.