Thread: I dont understand the Collections in Fishville

I dont understand the Collections in Fishville

I don't understand how you are supposed to collect items for your log book in the new section. I get that as I win arena battles I can collect items for that area but what about the others? What am I supposed to do? There is nothing to tell us how it is played. Is it up and running. Looks interesting, but no knowledge. Please help! Mine is still locked must be another of the release in phases thing that is being worked out. Okay, I sort of figured it out. All you have to do is feed your fish and clean the algae off and then things pop up and drop down and you collect them. At least for most of the stuff. Other stuff I think you get when your fish age. I'm not sure. Maybe you have to be at a certain level? I'm at 45.

Re: I dont understand the Collections in Fishville

I understand that they need to roll things out slowly. Here is what I dont understand. With every roll out, the same people are guinea pigs and get it first. It never changes. I have been playing since the beginning of the game, and it is always this way. Here is what really irks me. When they decide to end the(whatever) it goes away for everyone at the same time. This is not fair. Why do I always have 1 or 2 weeks less to work on the collections, or whatever? There has got to be a more equitable way of doing this.

I was lucky and got my new Log early this time. I know that when you feed hungry fish things drop into your tanks when you collect all of a series such as hearts you can trade for a fish clone there are several prizes for each collection and some i do not know how to obtain. it would be really nice if we could get some directions for this feature. I think i counted at least 10 diffrient things in there. I'm still locked out and my sister is clicking away earning stuff and points. Something is going on thou. My fish are not growing nor do they need fed. I clean the algea but that's all I can do. I can collect my gifts and move stuff in my tanks. Oh well Zynga will fix it sooner or later.

For those who have this newest feature I have a couple of questions – What items have you found? Did you receive a pop-up when you entered your tank letting you know it's arrived? Is it found within the current Discovery Log, Collections area? If so, have you already started or completed any of the latest Mastery Fish? Can someone who has this please post a picture of where it is/ what it looks like? Your fish are still maturing, they are just not getting hungry. If you do indeed find that they are not maturing then a ticket to support is in order.