Thread: Get Mushroom Mound in Fishville

Get Mushroom Mound in Fishville

Just got the message that Easter is over but not to worry that all my eggs had been converted to mushrooms and could be found in the Mushroom Mound. Guess what? I have one mushroom in the mound and no eggs left! Anyone else? They replaced the eggs in Fishville for the new event, which I thought was awesome, but then I clicked that mushroom mound and found that only 2/24 eggs that were in the basket before were actually converted to mushrooms. I just feel like I could have gotten another Bicolor Parrotfish with 20 of those eggs I was saving up, but now it is wasted because I expected them to have replaced each egg with something.

Re: Get Mushroom Mound in Fishville

Ok, I just found out that I shouldn't be glad at all. When I use the stuck eggs in my gift box, they turn into mushrooms and go in the mound. But when I reload my game, they go back to my gift box and turn back into eggs. I had about 50 eggs left in my basket, because I already have too many fish and food that I cant place. Only had 3 mushrooms. Looking forward to eternal youth! Yep this happened to me, too. I think we need to contact customer support. Lets see what they have to say!

Because of the bug, I guess I just have to wait for my neighbors to share their redeemed prizes. I have to go pester my neighbors now. Also baby dragon is cute but i cant get it i must know if 30 mushrooms is equal to a wrasse that can be founding crates. Also as expected, more bugs. i accepted 10 mushrooms, only 7 showed up in my gift box. what the mushrooms are for i have just been ignoring them as there was no pop up and i just though the mushroom mound was a send gift icon got 6 so far the baby dragon is very cute but saving for 30.

clone for 30? i thought someone said it was for 16? is the blue surgeon the same one that was previously available for sand dollars? or is it a new one? never mind i just saw it. the same blue surgeon huh? i guess i will be collecting mushrooms for the eternal clone then. i dont think they would make it 16 for cloning and then 30 for cloning again. that would just be silly. 16 isn't cloning, it's eternal youth which ia also know as fish youth magic.

Anybody can tell me what fish youth magic and fish clone magic are? I'm assuming the latter clones your fish, lol. Just wanna make sure before I use them though. Eternal youth makes one of your fishes look like a baby fish forever. Cloning allows you to make a copy of any fish you have in your tanks. You will find the clone in your gift box. So the youth is pointless, But cloning a really high aged good xp fish would be good right? Please elaborate if possible!

Eternal youth makes your fish look permanently like you just put it in the tank no matter what level it is. Clone does what it says, once you clone a fish. You receive the fish in your gift box and then put it into tank like any other new fish you get. Not pointless some people like to have smaller fish for show no other benfit though. You can clone any fish you like i cloned most of my sd fish last time clone was around so its well worth it.

I've had the Cupcakes and Hearts appearing on the Free Gifts page every now and then, it seems to change quite often but they are definitely there! What I want to know is if there is going to be a different item for each number that is marked on the meter (5, 15, 30, 45 and 60) ? and if so, if you want the thing that costs 60 treats, does that mean you have to start all over again to get the other items? Kind of like the Halloween treats with the Loch Ness Monster Egg costing 30 treats, etc? So if I want everything on the meter will I have to collect 155 Hearts and Cupcakes? And do I put them all in the box thing or leave them in my own gift box and wait? So many questions!