Thread: Valentine treats not showing up in Fishville

Valentine treats not showing up in Fishville

Where are they on the gifts page? I still have a cookie treat listed on mine. Only one of my neighbors has sent me a valentine. I must be unlovable. lol. They were on the gift page, but now they aren't. You can still can still click the valentine's box and ask for some valentines. When some sends you one from that request you send one back after you accept it. I only have 12 so far. Also a friend has the box but since I've received a whopping TWO valentines I wonder if everybody does?

Re: Valentine treats not showing up in Fishville

Looks to me like they rotate on and off the gift page like other of our gifts do. Just keep refreshing the page every few minutes, the Valentine treats will show up. For instance one time I have the blue egg and the next it is the brown one. Eventually they show up on the gift page. Took me a few minutes and some work to get it to show there. If that doesn't help, try to clear the browser cache and if still that doesn't show up, try accessing fishville in some other browser. This should gradual help you but never know untill you try it yourself...

I can send the heart gift from my free gift page or request it and post it to my wall. Then you have to buy a box in the store for 1000 coins and then fill it up with the free gifts. I placed my box in my main tank and every time I click the heart or cupcake gifts they go into the box and make the meter go up. There should have been a popup telling you some details. Does everyone have it? Sometimes even i have the box but since I've received a whopping two.

I've got a ton, yay! I'm so excited to see what the prizes are! But I was wodndering. Will the count down work like the sand dollar one does when we have super sales? Once you fill it, you're done? So is 60 the limit or can you maybe save some in your gift box, redeem the first 60 and then accept others? since it said come back between the 14 and 16 I always thought it was a huge bummer not to have the ability to reset the bar. And if say you have 60, will you still redeem the other prizes you surpassed, or just the one? So many questions! Definitlly excited to see what the surprise is!

Just a quick suggestion for the devs about this one. sometimes it seems as if they consider the casual player but forget about the obsessed players. having a box with the high limit of 60 might seem like enough to a lot of people...but to many of us we've reached 60 in the first 24 hours. So now what? As previously posted, should we keep going? If I can eventually redeem for multiples of the prizes, then yay, I'll keep going. But if for some reason it is going to actually max out at 60, I don't want to waste gifts on more. Is Barry or someone available to answer this question? Thank you!!

My box is also over the 60 limit, but I'm afraid to keep loading them in; just in case we can only redeem the original 60. But I'm also afraid to keep them in my gift box for fear I won't be able to load them into my valentine box after the 14th deadline and am not sure what to do. The greedy creatures known as Zynga tell us how wonderful all of the valentine decorations are, encourage us to buy them and the only one you can purchase with coins is the chocolate box to store your valentines in. correct? I have over three million coins, am at level 89 and I can't even buy the valentines to put in my chocolate box to get whatever prizes are offered. And I thought farmville was a rip off.

To be fair, the Treat Rack only came out Friday evening. Some people don't even log into FishVille over the weekend, and even if they did, Facebook only allows so many requests per day including those for parts. It does feel a bit disappointing to go through the motions of sending out requests and waiting for replies, only to find out the reward has an additional cost of Sand Dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if some players didn't bother asking for parts once they realized the eventual cost. I hope this game feature continues to evolve. I think it would benefit Zynga to put out a survey.