Thread: Energy pack icon not show up in Treasure Isle

Energy pack icon not show up in Treasure Isle

I haven't had an Energy pack icon (on left side of screen) to be able to ask friends for an energy pack in over a week! If I try to utilize the pop-up to request energy, my friends receive the "oh no!" message. I don’t know how I can get this. Even I ask this to my friend but he also doesn’t have any type of information about this. I even searched this on google and on Zynga site but then also can’t get any solution for this. So please if anyone here has any information regarding this issue than help me.

Re: Energy pack icon not show up in Treasure Isle

Here I am must say something for your issue. What icons are now available, and have you tried clicking on them to clear them out of the queue, and see if it shows back up? Usually what happens here is there is a pool of several icons, and clicking on one or two of them will bring up the one you want. It sounds like something is messed up in the way it prioritizes which icons to show. I will pass it along.

I cannot get an energy pack icon to appear at all. I have the similar 3 icons consistently...the "Complete Your Ninja Assassin Voyage", "Request Fruit" and "Send Free Gifts to Your Friends". While I click on the voyage icon I am taken to the Start Your Voyage" pop up. The energy pack icon currently appears on the left but I am not capable to click on it. While I close the "SYV" pop up the energy pack icon disappears and the "CYNAV" icon reappears. If I click on either the Request Fruit or Send Free Gifts icons. I get the corresponding pop up. I can send a fruit request or gift but as soon as I click on send I am redirected to the Treasure Isle Loading Page. While the page loads the same 3 icons are on the left. I have tried for 5 days to request an energy pack without any progress. I have as well noticed that the icons do not randomly change as they used to.

I too have not been able to get the request energy pack icon (or the request golden ticket icon) to show- There is the Voyage, Airdrop and ask for fruit. When I click to attempt and clear one out of the way, I am not capable to click on others to activate them until I close the one that is open and if I close the one that is open, the newer icon that appeared (last time I tried it was an "!" telling me I had collections to turn in) disappears and I'm back to square one again. We really don't need the icons for Voyages and Airdrop - we can do voyages via our Dragon Sailboats and Airdrops are available in the store.

How do I make it so that the items in on the side left disappear? I have got the ship that says 0% at the top (start your voyage that I have on level 4); the air drop, ask friends for fruit, and nothing else will show up. Occasionally I will see a glimpse of the energy pack, but I am not at all able to click it fast sufficient to get it? I have tried clicking everything above, and even doing them, and they just come right back after I finish that action.

I have been having troubles with the request energy pack icon showing up as well. It utilized to show up 24 hours from the time I utilized one. Now I just have to run down my energy and after that it will prompt me to ask and that's it. It won't prompt me again. I usually have to ask for one through status update. I have tried clicking on all the icons and refreshing the page and nothing has worked.

I have been having the same issue as everyone else in this thread and it's been at least 5 days. I have done the standard of clearing cookies/cache, updated flash (didn't need it) and tried several browsers. I've seen requests on my feed for the Energy Pack but I can't request them because there is no way to make the request. The fruit request is okay but it's no Energy Pack. Even my friend has been experiencing the similar problems with the Energy pack icon. And he says: “Since I have got a pop-up message saying that if I give my email address to Zinga, I will get an email each day to get a free Energy pack. No emails, no icon either”.

This is related this morning while I ran out of energy I was able to send a plea to the wall for an energy pack. Neighbors who clicked to send it to me got “OH NO”, but I got no energy pack. I figured that it at a standstill wasn't quite 24 hours since I used my energy pack yesterday (which would have been around noon). Fortunately one of my neighbors re-clicked my old plea from this morning for an energy pack and I finally got it. My complaint is: the game should not let me to request an energy pack until it is 24 hours since I last used the daily energy pack. Having been able to ask for it hours before I could get one increases the chances that the plea will just disappear in the long length of activity between while I asked and when I could actually get one. As well, Energy pack related. I never got energy packs for the neighbors that were recently added. I don't often add neighbors but added 4 by special request this last week. While I go to the store, it is telling me I need to add 3 neighbors to get a free energy pack. Or does it only count one way, that if they added me, that doesn't count as me adding them? I added 2, the other 2 added me. And I can't add neighbors because my neighbor’s page doesn't scroll properly and still has ghost neighbors that I have frequently asked to have removed. I signed up for the email energy pack and I not at all got an email related to an energy pack, instead I got email that should have been requests on my wall, neighbors asking or giving fruit and somebody offering me a Zynga ticket.