Thread: Why fishes are not growing in Fishville?

Why fishes are not growing in Fishville?

I like to pass my free time on Fishville. I have seen some problem with that. Actually my fish and other peoples fish are not growing for example they goes to 95.5% done goes up to 96.9% then again goes back to 95.5% I hope zynga is going to give us a reward for this big problem. I am leaving this over here so that I can get other peoples idea behind this issue. So please provide your vies fir this.

Re: Why fishes are not growing in Fishville?

I know that the solution to this problem. If you want then you will have to feed the fish and then reload the game. Once you do this then you will find that the fishes are totally grown as they should have been. For now, this is the only possible solution and you can try it. I wish that we will get more suggestions and comments on this soon. Thank you !!!

There is one more solution to that. You will have to log out of the facebook and then restart your computer. When your computer gets restarted again then open the browser that you are using and then clear the cache of the browser and this will solve the issue for you. I know that this will solve the problem for you because I have also did the same when I was facing the same issue and this solves the issue for me and so it will definitely do the same foe you. So its not the bad idea to try that.

Thanks for reply but I have already tried this before. I have cleared my cache (several times), logged out and reloaded Facebook, rebooted my computer, tried the "feed the fish and reload FV" idea ...but there was no luck.My fish that should have reached age 1 hours ago are stiill where they were last night.Is there any other fix for this issue. I m not playing this game if I have to be stuck at my computer all day trying to get this thing to work.Its looks like that there is more "enhancements" bugs. Please reply with some advanced solution for this.

This is weird. I am experience the same problem as everyone else. My fish are not growing but I still have to feed them. And then I have a few fish in the same tank that are growing. I understand there will always be technical difficulties and bugs here and there, but I will just sell off the fish I am raising for coins/xp and wait for this issue to be worked out. No point in feeding the fish if they are not growing, right? Cut my losses.Hopefully there will be an announcement in the near future that the bugs have been fixed.