Thread: Fishville Fish Mastery?

Fishville Fish Mastery?

Just wondering if this a general update or i am one of the lucky testers. Also has anyone got anywhere on it, know the ins and outs of it etc? im assuming you need to gain exp separate from your normal exp by training specific fish in order to unlock new fish but id love to hear other ideas? Thinking you might be in a tester group as I don't see it. but I could be just looking in the wrong place! it says step 1: harvest longnose butterfly fish. step2: sell longnose butterfly fish. step 3: unlock new fish. Huh?

Re: Fishville Fish Mastery?

Don't worry guys, even if it ends up being beta and not everyone has it, we eventually will. In the meantime we can sit back and enjoy not experiencing any related bugs, and just look forward to getting it when it happens! i bet this will be like the arena where only a handful of people get to play with it while others keep wishing for it to be distributed to everyone else. I am not sure i am purely working on assumptions here, perhaps it allows you access to higher level fish earlier than you would normally be able?

I asked my friend who has the new fish unlock feature and he is telling me you get +1 mastery point for every longnose butterfly you put into the tank. once you reach 70 points you unlock the next fish to harvest, which is the latticed butterfly. It appears as if harvesting these fish is like another xp level within the game to unlock the new fish. and you need 400 mastery points to unlock the fish. After the butterfly fish, then there are rabbit fish, then gobys. Is this right?

Sarcasm aside, yes, just like that. It takes time to test these big new additions to the game. Particularly when they are still updating/upgrading and adding other new additions to the site. The arena isn't even working perfectly for most of the people who do have it. I don't, and I have no problem with waiting. What bothers me more is when features I do have go wrong - so yea, I'd rather wait then have a working feature than get it right away and have big problems caused by it.

I just started up my tank, and I have this new feature. But can you only unlock fish from the past? Or will there be new fish too? Just a little tip, use your growth food, then you can unlock fish faster Just give one, the fish will be at 10% wait till it hits 10.1% and give another growth food I don't have the battle arena. Fish Mastery is on an experiment to some users right now. It is not a replacement for Arena. We're interested in your feedback on this feature so that we can improve it and get it released to everybody as a great feature to extend the game, especially for you long-time players!

Is it possible that they as asking for a different amount of neighbours based on how many you already have? Like I have a lot of neighbours not sure how many but it must be somewhere in the hundreds. I was asked to get 5 more neighbours. Are people who are being asked for 3, players who have smaller amounts of neighbours already? I don't mind them, especially, asking for people to get more neighbours to get this fish. It's not like with asking for large amounts of neighbours for the tank upgrades which I disagree with, incidentally where you need them for real enjoyment of the game. With this fish, if you dont want to add neighbours, you can just buy one for your collection with the low price of 3 sand dollars and not bother getting more neighbours just to be able to use it as a crop fish.