Thread: Gifts moved to sidebar with No Error in Treasure Isle

Gifts moved to sidebar with No Error in Treasure Isle

As I say in my title that my gift moved to sidebar and there are no errors. Just wanted to share that I have noticed my gift requests have been moved back to their old home on the sidebar and managed to accept and send back the 9 total I had with no "Oh No" message. Send backs were for: Helping Train Ninjas. Thank you assorted. Misc. Requests. I think you all might be onto something equal. Hope others are having the same luck.

Re: Gifts moved to sidebar with No Error in Treasure Isle

Here I want to say something about this issue. Earlier than it reverted back I could claim about 15 gifts before getting Oh No you have already responded to this request, I collected the 15 and left them to build up till today and then clicked on one from yesterday and it let me accept it and before the change this wasn't the case, so hopefully all new gifts are ok, but still got 100's to remove as duds.

Requests remained available on both sides of the Facebook page - either by the treasure isle or below requests in the right frame - that's not at all changed. The number of requests that Treasure Isle says I have and the number of Treasure Isle requests that Facebook says I have rarely ever match. I don't know that the placement on the Facebook page has anything to do with Zynga, which seems to me to be Facebook's authority. I do know that they are working on the "oh no" trouble feverishly, so hopefully we will see some progress quite soon.

Does this mean then that it is Facebook who introduced the envelope or Zynga? I know they are working on the OH No error , I cleared out all my duds and this is what I noticed, your envelope holds a max of 30 requests , any gifts u have pending outwit those 30 become " oh no you have responded to this request " I cleared the 30 and after that cleared the new duds , if I pick my requests up as soon as I can before it max's 30 I can collect them but that is a really small limit to impose on us especially if u are not online to collect them ( hope this makes sense).

I think (don't quote me on this, I am not positive) that Facebook changed the way gifts were to be done quite suddenly, so Zynga had to throw together the envelope (Zynga Message Center, or ZMC) earlier than they were quite ready to do so. As a minimum, that was my impression of the way things went down. I do know that they're at a standstill working on the envelope and on the "oh no" bug (no idea if those two things are related, though).

I am not a technical person but they have got to be going by the way I have been studying and collecting my gifts, thanks for answering, hopefully they will get it fixed shortly, its taking some of the pleasure out of playing though I am doing a bit better for gifts now I cleared all the rubbish out and I am picking them up as soon as I can, just seems to be while I log of and come back and have a pile up I get the error once more.

I am not getting errors while I accept, but I am as well not actually getting the gifts that I click on. For instance, somebody sent me paint today. I accepted it, and got no error. But there's no paint in my backpack. I sent a bug report to Zynga listing the URLs of 7 gifts that I "accepted". That was 3 days before. I got a standard acknowledgement of the report, and not anything else.