Thread: New Year's Ball in Treasure Isle

New Year's Ball in Treasure Isle

This is really preposterous! Zynga, really dropped the ball with this, no pun intended. We were supposed to have 2 days left to work on our New Years Eve Balls and mix up to collect bubbly! Why did you cut it off like this, when it clearly stated we "had 2 days left"? This is really irritating now. Anybody else have this type of problem? If anyone discovers any response from Zynga or any other useful information which help to solve this issue than, please provide me.

Re: New Year's Ball in Treasure Isle

This is terrible. Words came up and clearly stated later than pressing on the New Years Drop Ball that we have 2 more days to scramble and attempt to work on it by collecting or buying as much bubbly as we can so we can finish, but after that it suddenly ended instead of giving us those two days like it promised, so now we are stuck and people won't be able to make their New Years balls sparkly and animated, or reach their Bubbly goals so they can trade them in for special prizes they were hoping for! Zynga, come on! Why did this happen? For people who spent so much of their time on this project, as well as spending actual money buying bottles of Bubbly, this certainly is a huge and unfair disappointment! Why was this project cut off and brought to a halt so soon, before the stated deadline? It said, we get "2 more days"!

What’s with this Zynga? Its bad sufficient that you have customer support people that are impolite to your users. It’s bad sufficient, that your games constantly go out of sync and have tons of bugs in them. Its bad sufficient that you don't listen to what your users want you to do. And now you recline to us and end the New Years Ball 2 days before you were telling us it would (especially while you left the Holiday Tree up for days saying ending any minute). With only 4 bubbly away from getting my 12th new year’s boat too.

I have spoken to customer service so many times I have lost count. I have complained about various issues, especially about the out of sync message that is continuous. Their standard canned answer is that they will pass it on to the developers. Are they doing that? Doubtfully. The many issues I have bought to them still exist, so has anyone actually ever done anything? Again, doubtfully. I utilized to like this game, now it just annoys the hell out of me. One more issue: How in the world do they expect us to keep building things, like the Christmas cottage, the titki, and so on, when we have no room to place it on our islands? Seriously, my island is horrible, there is stuff all over that I cannot get rid of as of yet, and they just keep giving us more big items to build.

I agree with you. There is too much scrap or should we just call it crap on our islands, and they become coming out with more. As for your suggestion at putting things in Davy Jones Locker, it is a good one except for one small problem with it for me personally. I am at 249 items out of a possible 250 items in it. So I have too much crap that Zynga keeps giving us. The developers don't care at all what our feedback is or what we as users want. They believe it is their game and they will do with it whatever the hell they want. Think about having banana trees on an island where there is a snow fort and now a bleeping snowman (that worked and now doesn't). They have lost complete focus on the game and need to pull their heads out of their proverbial backsides. As you all can tell I am getting very frustrated with this game and the lack of care or respect that both the developers and customer service people have for us as users. I am on Level 579 (so yes I have been playing for a long time).

It would not hurt anything to put back the Bubbly bottle and put it next to the Snowflake item on the choose page. Even though the build a snowman project and the task of collecting Snowflakes is now in full swing, there's no reason why the Bubbly/New Years Eve Ball project can't be turned back on for just 3 more days. Just 3 more, is all I ask, which is what they had stated the amount of time the project was still good for but as it turned out they didn't honor their word, for some reason. Yes while I put actual money into a game and hours of my time into it too, I tend to take it pretty seriously. Many people are now going to miss out on the sparkling animated version of the Ball, plus a special boat all because of this. I don't mind any of the glitches, even if a glitch/out of synch with the server/reload now/glitch means I lose a wish list item I had just won from doing hits on the Wishing Well, I can live with that. I can live with the storage thing only holding 6 items or whatever ridiculously low of an amount it is, except you pay for more. But this Bubbly thing goes too far, because turning the thing off too early would have been so simple to correct. They probably just laugh and think I am doing a whine but I have my time and money put into the game, and I don't like to have that dismissed or taken lightly or see fellow players treated the in the similar way.

Oh well Lesson learned: Not at all believe them while they say something ends at a certain deadline. Just don't believe it. Next time, if you can, scramble hard to complete a goal long before their stated "deadline", to avoid future disappointments similar to this. I sure would have liked to have had my New Year's Ball animated, and I certainly would have succeeded in doing it, had they kept to their word and didn't end the project days before they said they would end it.