Thread: Free gifts page are totally ignored in Farmville

Free gifts page are totally ignored in Farmville

Just curious, and I just feel like this game has a feeling of being "abandoned"? Free gifts page almost totally ignored. Mystery games either contain yet another variety of stallion or rehashes of previously released items? Creativity gone down the sewer - collects and build and again collect and build. Adoptable animals flicked in favour of the stupid trough. Is this only me who is facing this or there is someone else who is facing the same. Please post your comments.

Re: Free gifts page are totally ignored in Farmville

I think they are running out of ideas for new things. I suppose there will come a point when there just isn't much else to add to the game. There are a few features I would like to see like sorting in the storage and turning off animation. But, we have done all of the holidays now; it'll come a point when they just can't keep adding new and exciting stuff because we have got it all. All of the stuff we used to get excited about, like new horses and mystery box items are just not that exciting anymore. I really don't want or need most new decorations and I am over breeding of horses, it's been done to death.

I have noticed this tends to happen more when Zynga releases a new game. And I am totally agreed with you. I will say that the orchards was a great addition but the watering can situation is making it more burdensome than fun now. The orchards were definitely a good idea with poorly thought-out implementation. I will admit that when they came out, I was actually excited about using my farm again for a while. But in reality, the seedlings/watering cans were little more than "collect and grow" - and hopelessly mismatched in their occurrence. Watering seedlings has just become too much of a hassle for many people.

I think they put their best creative minds over working on cityville. They want to make it the next "big" game for them yet are ignoring their bread as well as butter. How many games have Zynga had? There are too many to count. They did hit it big with FV but risk running it into the ground while looking for the next "big" game. FV has basically made them as a company and by neglecting it they are just going to turn players off their company, not send them running to a new game of theirs. Let's hope they wake up and see what's happening before its too late.

What is needed to bring people back is fixing all the bugs before adding new features. The creativity is there. CityVille will start to fade once people get fed up with running out of energy and multiple quests. No actually fixing bugs will go a long way toward that. Their customer relations dept needs some fresh blood too; the total lack of any kind of communications with their customer base is appalling. Let's face it other than the community managers who are probably underpaid and overwork there is not much communication at all. One other thing brings back the volunteer. They were a great help at letting Zygna know what was going on with the base. Another trend I have noticed is that when there is a new feature some players come back and start playing again. Also when they introduce a new game people will drift over to it for a little while but once the rose is off the bloom then eventually drift back to FarmVille.

If we talk about the Speaking of snow and lights then it actually replaces the entire building when you add them which mean they would need to have doubles of every single building. That is why they don't work on everything. When I turn snow and lights on my huge barn it turns into a regular barn. Meaning it only has one of the silo things. It normally has three.