Thread: Where did Christmas Isle go in Treasure Isle

Where did Christmas Isle go in Treasure Isle

I know there was more time on the Christmas Isles - after all they came out way later than the Reindeer islands were released and those are at a standstill there. We generally get a warning and I know on Monday morning there were still days left (how many I don't remember), but the moment Atlantis appeared, they disappeared (sunk in the cataclysm???). Everybody is so focused on Atlantis at present; it seems as if this is being ignored. I had just unlocked an island to redig and would truly like the chance to finish. I have to wait for oxygen to grow, for friends to send map fragments, so really would like that island since the map fragments were previously spent.

Re: Where did Christmas Isle go in Treasure Isle

Faster than sending a screenshot, a simple description is: on the world map, it says there are 3 maps expiring soon, referring to both the lost reindeer maps and the New Year’s map. Before the North Pole maps disappeared, it said 4 maps were expiring shortly. For those of you that say you can still see the North Pole maps, I am sure you see "4 maps expiring soon" and yes, as you mentioned, I have replayed a map at least one time. Has any mod that says they at a standstill see all the islands tried to complete and replay a map yet? I recommend my favorite, village glace, because of the high energy/exp ratio. It will make your effort to try it worth your time.

I ensured with a friend at work who I know doesn't play very frequently. She just has the 2 maps showing (Reindeer and New Years) but has not replayed any maps - in fact has not even completed playing all of them the first time. I have finished all Christmas quests, finished all Christmas maps, and I was replaying one of them, which gives me much exp., over and over again, and after the new Atlantis quest maps appeared, the Christmas ones was gone. Between reindeer and New Year maps should be Christmas maps, now there's not anything there.

Six maps featured in the North Pole no longer emerge on the world map. The missing isles are: Sleigh Crash Site, Manitoba Tundra, Village Glace, Santa's Village, Ice Station Monkey, and Ittaliurvic Hamlet. They utilized to be between Lost Reindeer and the North Pole New Year's Eve Maps. You cannot navigate to their earlier location, by means of the Next Map and Previous Map buttons. Instead one sees either Lost Reindeer or New Year’s Eve maps.

I wanted to replay village glace map and previously paid maps for it, while suddenly all Christmas maps were gone. Even though your friend can't see the Christmas maps without replaying any map, I suggest the developers to replay the village glace map. Perhaps then they observe the bug. Or are the developers able to login the game with customer IDs? My user ID is 1976563114

Has anybody said anything regarding helping those of us missing the North Pole islands? Has anyone that sees the islands tried replaying them to see if they will disappear? Or are we just putting in the wind, asking for them back before they expire? What about those map fragments and gems some of used to reopen these maps we have no access to? Why isn't customer service responding to my e-mails, even after they already responded at least once to my trouble ticket?

I put one in but am getting no help. The following are not my actual words, nor those of the rep that actually responded once. I am purposely not including any actual conversation so this should not get deleted. I immediately responded with my UID. I got no response. 5 days later, I sent another e-mail, reminding them they have not responded since their first e-mail, and in addition, I asked the following question: Why ask for a person's UID again while it is previously part of the e-mail sent to you while a ticket is first opened? All that does it make it simple for an agent to blow off a person for several more days without a response, if they like, by claiming they need to confirm the player's UID while it is previously confirmed in the ticket form before sending the e-mail. And they at a standstill have not responded!