Thread: Complete a collection more than one time in Treasure Isle

Complete a collection more than one time in Treasure Isle

I have several collections that are complete (some have 4 or more of each item in the collection) but I cannot turn them in. I have not at all skipped turning a collection in while prompted. How do I get to turn these in? Anyone have any idea about this? Anyone else ever had this type of question in their mind? If anyone gets any solution or any way out information than please provide me.

re: Complete a collection more than one time in Treasure Isle

Here I want to say something about this problem. How much I know about this, Collections are just supposed to be able to be turned in once. If you are able to turn one in more than that, it's a bug, and you should celebrate. One time the game no longer allows you to turn in a collection after the first time, the game is back to working as it is supposed to. So if it were me, I'd look through my neighbor's wishlists and start gifting away.

I don't understand what the big deal is. Why can't we trade in a collection more than one time? We have dug and picked to find it more than one time. Why else would you go back to an island that you have already closed? What is the purpose of the "map fragments" then? Let us redeem what we have collected and be done with it. I still buy my "island dollars" so I support this game. Level 78! You are going to need to up your level limits again shortly! I know several people that are almost to 100.

I feel this is pointless. Why unearth the same 11 collections over and over and over again on over 25 maps, and not be able to turn in the collections for a bonus energy pack (at the very least?) Coins are useless for anything but decorations. Let us turn the collections in for energy, or purchase fruit with our coins! In its place of hiding 70 treasures from only 2 different collections on every map, don't hide more than 1 complete collection. A few of us don't become neighbors with each person who plays Treasure Isle to gift stuff away. And some of us can't see our complete neighbors list.

I agree. What accurately is the point of all the digging and duplicate treasure if you can only trade it once. As for finding neighbors and checking their wish lists and gifting to them, somebody is always going to be "low man on the level pole", who are they going to gift their duplicates to? Some people only have so many neighbors to gift to and with the limited energy, limited gems and all the bugs, those people are becoming scarce. he day they stop letting us revolt collections is the day I delete this application, especially one time you get to the higher levels (I think I just hit 82) it's next to impossible to level up unless u are able to do so. And what's with "your neighbors finding your secret treasures". It’s always the lucky loot, which if we were allowed to, I would have completed probably 60 times by now, not very smart IMO.

I unintentionally skipped on turning in a collection for the first time. The fact that I can't go into my Treasures and "turn it in" from there, really makes me angry. Can Zynga please do something about this? Why do you allow us to collect more of the same items repeatedly if we can't turn things in more than once, as well? Anyway, I would truly like to turn in my collection at least one time. The skip option shouldn't even be there, why would anyone want to skip it on purpose? I'm so used to pressing skip for every other ineffective popup in the game that I just did it out of habit. Get rid of it when it comes to turning in treasures.

Re: Complete a collection more than one time in Treasure Isle

If I have finished a set or have in excess of one of the items my friends are requesting I send it to them. Even if they drop the 'coin' value of the 2nd set, and only give me the exp and a gem/fruit each time that would be fine. But after adding in those latest tiki maps, I now have 10x of each of many of the items. I don't even have that many friends who play, so the islands have become pointless. You added in super rare ones now but I have one island left so I have no chance of finishing that set. I will definitely not be buying anymore map fragment packs to try to finish up old sets, since 97% of the treasures I pick up with be utterly useless. It may have originally been a bug, and the intent was to send them to your friends and make you trade, but when all my friends require the exact similar piece and have 10x of the other pieces in the set, it really defeats the purpose of trading if everyone needs the same thing (especially when it isn’t even the 'rare/uncommon/etc piece)

Re: Complete a collection more than one time in Treasure Isle

The feel of the game has all the time seemed right for me, so I think completing collections multiple times should be considered for permanent inclusion as a feature. Actually, I think allowing us to go back and re-dig islands means that we should be able to turn in collections multiple times since we've gone through the problem of digging them up multiple times. It is what keep many of us playing now and I think it's a good move for the future. It greatly extends the playability of the game for those of us who have been at it for a while. I sincerely hope the designers will take a closer look at this and reconsider.