Thread: Trade-in button does not appear in Treasure Isle

Trade-in button does not appear in Treasure Isle

I have some problem with trade-in button. When a collection is completed for the first time with a gifted item, and then will not trade in. I don’t know why in Zinga games I get some errors and some bugs every time? Anyone else have this type of problem ever? Is there anyone who also not able to see their trade-in button? Or is there anyone who has any information or any idea why this is happening or what the solution for this?

Re: Trade-in button does not appear in Treasure Isle

I have looked at similar posts where users have skipped the initial (and apparently due to the design of Treasure Isle) and only popup. This is not my problem. My issue is that when friends gift me an item completes my set (collection), the trade-in button does not appear, yet the icon in the upper-left of the screen tells me to trade in. Is this in fact a bug or a "this is by design"? I have a screenshot but haven't hosted it anywhere. If I want to provide this, please advice.

I presently have 2 collections waiting to be turned in because I have received the last treasure as a gift. I figured maybe it would show up once more afterwards if I found another treasure in the collection, but no. I found another Koa wood statue, but there was no pop-up even though it said 5/5. Very odd indeed. Maybe a solution would be to generate a manual turn in function so we do not have to depend on the pop-up message. Furthermore I thought what happens if you choose not to trade in the treasure when the pop-up comes? (Maybe because of unused energy). The collections are:
    • Royal Tableware
    • Koa Wood Statues

I am having the similar exact problem. I have received the last item needed in a collection 4 times as a gift and can't turn it in, and then received the last item in two other collections as gifts and since they were completed once before, I can't just go back to it. It is so frustrating because I could have turned in the lucky items set three times if it had been working. And those are from the 'so-and-so found your chest' posts too. So it's not just getting gift requests that are messing up.

I as well am having problems as is my brother in the trading in area. Once I accidentally hit cancel in place of trade in and now it will not allow me trade in the royal tableware I have two in that section which could be traded in but will not allow me. Then my brother and I are both having the gifting problems where if it is gifted to us it will not let us trade in. Is this something that will be fixed shortly just wondering thanks so much feel affection for the game?

I am having the similar problem. I have 1 treasure set - Famous Diamonds Finery, which I cannot trade in as the final pieces were gifts. I had previously traded them in while I got the pieces the normal way but cannot trade them in because these subsequent completes were via gifts. It is interesting to note that, whenever another trade in occurs, the game prompts me with the chest with the exclamation mark icon in my left column of icons - but going into it doesn't achieve anything, the two sets of treasures cannot be traded in. I truly would love to trade these in and get the rewards!

There was what I feel an insect the other day in the game where you could trade in sets quite a lot of times. This is not the trouble I have having. My daughter and I both play. Because of this, whenever each of us wants something in a set, we check to see what the other has. 3 days ago my sister gave me a hot dog from the hot foods collection and a rabbit’s foot for the lucky items set. Which legitimately (NOT) by an accident in the game, completed two sets. I in return gave her a king, and a blanket which completes the chess set for her and the leisure items sets. We both traded in these sets, and currently we are back to needing the items again. I just had 3 of the items I sent my sister, she just had a few. Now she can't gift me back these items, because neither of us has sufficient to share. Not for anything, but seriously it's irritating. Again today, I have three legitimately trade in. But frightened to for fear, these items that were gifted to me will disappear and my sets will again be unfinished. About ready to stop playing the game. I can understand where people traded in items the other day, and now sets are again not complete. I had complete sets which I finished, so did my sister and we are back to not having finished sets. NOT happy with this game