(ii) Icicle Junction
    (iii) Snowy Crags

2. The Diamond of the North Quest has four island:

(i) Arctic Flyers
    (ii) Arctic Mammals
    (iii) Dog Sled
    (iv) Warm Clothes

Re: Arctic Isles & Diamond of the North Quest in Treasure Isle

Love the digging and searching but HATE when I have to continually bug my neighbors for things in order to complete the quest. I've gotten to the second part and need 15 supplies and with the 10 limit ceiling, am unable to receive any or help my neighbors who are also requesting. I don't understand why you have put in these new limits when none of your other games have such a strict policy. Where is the logic if I need 15 but can only get 10 in a 24 hr period - makes getting the gold IMPOSSIBLE. You force us to depend on help but yet you restrict us with limits? Please take off this stupid limit and don't try to claim it is Facebook - it is YOU.

I am playing this game from long time and that’s why I'm on the second quest and sure hope the eighth ice block is on the third map that I can go to once I get the 15 supplies. All the fires were on the second quest, but only seven of eight of the ice blocks. I have one pile of snow that didn't come out as a baby polar bear nor an ice block and makes me wonder if that was supposed to be the eighth ice block.

There are several snow piles to watch out for. Some are just snow, and some are actually ice. Put your mouse over each to find which are the right ones, because all 8 are on one map. Passionfroote, are these north pole quest maps intended to be a permanent part of the north pole map group, or will they disappear after the quest is over? I hope they disappear, or they need some serious changes in their exp payout. I've got max energy of about 800, and I needed almost 3 energy bars to clear the snowy crags. Based on that amount of effort, I'd expect at least 400 Xp for completing the map, but it was only worth 150. It’s not worth the effort. For those with quick eyes, yes, I mean 150 Xp for the map. I'm still waiting on polar flares, so I haven't even gotten the 65 Xp for completing the quest.

If the Dev Team is looking for the magic number of requiring people to post feed requests for help, I'd say 12 is it. 15 is just ridiculous. I was able to finish the Valentine's quest, but it was difficult because of the feed posts. This quest - 15? I'll be getting bronze because it will take that long to finish phase 2. Any of my neighbors depending on my help will be in the same boat because I can only respond 3 times every 6 hours to feed help requests. Why? That includes energy, quests, materials, etc. even though popup say 10.

I don't very well speak English because I’m French, but i have a big problem with this quest. Each time, that I want to finish the first request and talked with the Arctic Explorer, I FROST. Again and again, since yesterday. I can't post the reward and ask the new request's items. Help me please. It's just on Treasure Isle this problem, the others games are very all right. And that's not my computer because i tried with 4 others computer and it's always the same thing.