Thread: Level 400 in Treasure Isle, now what?

Level 400 in Treasure Isle, now what?

I am asking for a friend because she can’t figure out how to post in here. She just hit level 400 and wants to know if there will be more levels added soon. She can still get XP, but it doesn’t refill her energy now for leveling up and she sure isn’t going to spend Treasure Isle dollars to buy energy packs when she should be getting that for leveling up. Me and a few of our neighbors are starting to get closer to the 400 level too and are wondering the same thing.

Re: Level 400 in Treasure Isle, now what?

So I see then there is no need to hurry to level 400 then. Why isn’t there any levels going to be added then? My friend spent good money to have Treasure Isle cash to be able to do islands that cost Treasure Isle cash. I will be sure not to spend any money then if we can’t level up after 400. Don’t want to be put in my friends shoes. Sitting there with a ton of Treasure Isle cash and can’t spend it because she's leveled up!

I have been playing this Zynga Treasure Isle game on Facebook from almost it was released say from one year. So once again ill say " they only care about the new players and getting new player the players that play a lot and are at a high level are getting punished when they should get praised" well all I have got to say is well done to all those players that are at level 400 give you self a pat on the back from me.

It just makes sense to me. If you have 99.99 percent of your players that have NOT reached the max level, and .01 percent of your players that have, doesn't it make more sense to work on other things for awhile, instead of focusing on the .01 percent that sped through the content, and will probably simply speed through the next bit, as well? That's not "only caring about new players". That's focusing limited development manpower and time on stuff that affects the greatest portion of your player base. I'm not a developer, and I don't make the decisions here, but that seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I agree that does make sense. I don’t mind waiting for the new level to be released it just knowing for 100% that they will be at some stage. I'd say the 0.1% is way off though. They might have come up with that figure in total but how many of the TI players are proper players? You really have to take away the how ever many players that only played for one thing and that was the mw promotion. They simply played for what 1 min a day to find a treasure get the extra stamina and that was it. If we hang around and wait for them to get anywhere near 400 (which is impossible now since the promotion has finished)

I don’t see the point in spending money in this game. I’ve done pretty well playing whenever I get a chance to play. The new places and buildable are really neat and I like the gambling aspect of picking the right spot for treasure. I’m only like level one hundred oh something (ex. 105,106,107). I’m nearly done with all the Tiki maps and Asian maps. The man in ones are kind of long since there’s lots of stuff that takes a pick and a machete to get at (which means more energy). I’ve tried the pirates and there are a lot of "use magnifying glass" items. So I have quite a lot of time till I get the stuff completed. I’m ok with no more new levels or stuff being released because it shouldn’t be something like M.W. or V.W. where you can level to infinity because then why would you be playing in the first place. Point is, if you have done everything there is to be done and are just waiting for the new island to be released, then just find another game because there are many people like me who aren’t even close to the end-game level of 400.