Thread: Cannot Open Gift Box in Fishville

Cannot Open Gift Box in Fishville

I received the message that Fishville has been enhanced and now can no longer open my gift box. What might be the problem? Along with this my decorations are also all messed up. Also that the treasure chest was moved - not only in my tank but also those of neighbors! I lost all my Neighbours' and SDs gifts from valentine crates in my gift box too and i cannot use the sailfin tang. When they limited the number of things you can have in your gift box, I lost everything in it. I just hate it when zynga does something new and doesn't even intimate the gamers about it in advance.

Re: Cannot Open Gift Box in Fishville

I can't open my gift box at all but it does say I have 18 gifts. I'm about to finish building my valentines, so what's up with this??? Any answers yet? And ya, my decorations in each tank is all messed up and out of place and in wrong tanks. Cant open gift box at all now. And those new fish are invisible! why do I get a message saying my gift box is full when all that is in it is the hibernator and 1 fish with no picture that wont open and is a pain.Also looking for more neighbors is pain and gift boxes not opening is an added bonus, what's up with that? changing of the tanks to is always messed up to. for all we spend on this game you would think it would work properly.

I like the new gift store idea. though it's kind of a shame that it's so blatantly there just to make Zynga money, rather than to enhance our playing experience too. They could have added coin items as well at least a few nice once but nope, it's all sand dollars. Nice idea though. cannot accept more gifts as it says I've exceeded my total number of gifts. I only have 4 and cannot open my gift box. Earlier, when I could open it, I couldn't use some of my gifts. Gift boxes not working properly and game not loading right sometimes.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about filters. Can you explain more? The gift store I am seeing is in my friends tanks, to buy them gifts, with a small sampling of sand dollar items for sale? Oh, and I also don't see any items on sale? I'm facing the loss of all my gifts in the gift box including the Valentine Crate Gifts purchased with sand dollars.No replies from support for 24 hrs .i have been trying for the last hour and i can not open my gift box. I have gifts in my gift box but I can't open it and I can't get the sound to come on. I can live without the sound, just give me my gifts! Please and thank you for listening to all of us complaining.

I also cannot open my giftbox-this may be related to the glitch with the Sailfin Tang. If Zynga is trying to fix the issue, we may not be able to use the gift box at this time. I am reporting it here so the developers know but suspect this is the cause. I have gifts in my gift box but I can't open it and I can't get the sound to come on. I can live without the sound, just give me my gifts! Please and thank you for listening to all of us complaining. my friend doesn't have a Sailfin cuz he sold it and he can open his giftbox fine.

Im completely lost! Are you saying your friend was having problems until he sold the Sailfin and how was your friend able to sell it from the gift box which wasnt opening? My gift box will not open in IE but open and works fine with Google Chrome. Is it me or does Zynga never seem to fix bugs but only make them worse and more frequent with every update. It's getting ridiculous. Where is the quality testing? I am wondering if they will get back to me on my questions that I emailed customer support on as I am having the same problem.