Thread: Getting error message while Accepting gifts in Treasure Isle

Getting error message while Accepting gifts in Treasure Isle

Just tried to accept a stuffed treasure chest and a Venus (which I required to complete my collection) and it said I would already accepted this gift, which I clearly had not! I continue getting that message all the time and I am getting quite sick of it! I want my mango! And while I ask to my friend about this problem he replies me: " I can't seem to send anything right now, nothing happens, and while I have been going to accept gifts it says I already got it too and while I go to help people by responding to their fruit request it says they've already been helped." So don’t know how we can get our gift. Anyone has any idea about this? If anyone gets any idea or any useful information which help me to solve this issue than, please provide me.

Re: Getting error message while Accepting gifts in Treasure Isle

I am going to have to leave all my gift requests until Zynga fix this! I've lost loads of stuff already! Got to say this has got to be the worst game for bugs that Zynga have ever made! Oh and what’s with the stupid gift and request mailbox in game? It’s absolutely useless, slows the game down and doesn't even get all the requests to it. Sort it out Zynga! I got sick of playing Farmville and PetVille because of all the problems with gifts and neighbor requests, looks like this game is going in the delete bin shortly too!

I have lost many gifts, including energy gifts which I need badly. I get a message that I have previously accepted the gift - which I have not. Friends tell me they have sent me fruit, but only a few pieces appear in my backpack, and I can only play for a short time before I have to quit due to lack of energy. I am a senior on a fixed income and cannot afford to spend dollars to play a game, especially one with so many bugs. Thanks to whoever listened and returned my two fish racks. I appreciate that.

I have 4 uninvited neighbors that I cannot delete! I am not able to collect gems from some of my neighbors or get money from their chests so I am thinking I may be being hacked by the uninvited neighbors. I have contacted Zinga games about this trouble and have received no help with this issue other then we will look into it. Even Whenever I try to accept a gift, a message comes up saying “an error with accepting gift, please reload or refresh, I have tried to refresh and reload, and not anything works! I have lost some gifts, please help me.

What message is coming up now? There is a problem with unclear message pop-ups while you can't legitimately accept a gift. The rules on gifting are weird, and we're pushing to get the pop-up messages cleared up so we can track while an actual problem is occurring, and when it's the usual "you've received too many gifts and can't accept more right now" sort of thing.

I also have same type of issue. I am just tried to accept some gifts including fruit and lost them all! I have less than 93 items in backpack and while annoying to accept a flower barrel I get this message: Sorry, you have already responded to this request. I have not. I know to make sure I have less than 150 items in backpack. Similar thing happened with treasure chest and mother's day breakfast and earlier with fruit gifts. It is not fixed until now!

I am having the same trouble, ever since they introduced the pop up box on the game to accept gifts. I haven’t been able to accept anything from the request section on my home page. I just keep being told I have already accepted this or that item when I haven't. I have lost out on so many gifts, and fruits for energy it's sacking. I now have to wait forever for my energy to fill back up lone. With everything, I get my level pushed back.

I am at a standstill getting these messages and I can't even accept the mother's day breakfast, I haven't been able to get any fruit from my friends still and they don't get the gifts I am sending them. It at a standstill says I accepted things when I haven't and while I try to send my friends more fruit, it says someone already helped them. I can't even get an energy pack. I am seriously about to give up on the last Zynga application I still have left. I shared the "found booty chest" and after that I establish something to share with somebody and it says I reached my limits for this app for the day. Why tell me to share with that person if it just allows you to share one time a day per person? Anyone else having this issue?