Thread: Fire God Mountain running slow in Treasure Isle

Fire God Mountain running slow in Treasure Isle

I am using Mozilla Firefox and I don’t know why but fire God Mountain suddenly running too slow. I don’t have any idea why this is happening. Even I tried another browser too, but then also I get the similar problem. So I really not understood what exactly the problem is? Anyone else ever faced this type of issue? If anyone has any idea or any suggestion for this than please let me know because I really don’t know how can I solve this issue?

Re: Fire God Mountain running slow in Treasure Isle

I am using the most recent update for both Firefox and Adobe Flash. Further, I applied the patch from the FrontierVille to prevent flash from crashing. Fire God Mountain is running very slowly with intermittent freezes while travelling between levels or just plain digging. There are no messages (just chimes) while digging, on each of the first 4 levels, and I am not sure if I am being credited coins because the door from the first level is stuck on the upper left-hand side of the screen and the progress bar on the right has completely disappeared. When I got to Level 5 or 6 and tried to use a gem, it totally froze. I was so happy it was finally open, too.

I am having multiple problems with FGM. First it is running slow like everyone else. I as well have a brand new pc and running internet explorer 8. Sometimes when I dig cause it is running so slow I don't see the pop up thing while I have dug a square that tells me how much extra point I have gained and whether a treasure is close or nearby and then other times once I complete a level it freezes, clears all the squares but then can't click on anything to move to the next level also on those levels that don't let me move on it does not show me what treasure I have picked up so don't know if I am losing treasures or not. 2nd level in a row has just done that exact thing (both 400 and 450) have frozen on me when I completed the level and have to keep refreshing to move onto the next.

Flash v10
    Firefox 3.5
    windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
    Intel Core 2 Duo p9600 @ 2.66 GHz
    4 GB RAM

I have verified that no major processes are running, such as virus scan. I have looked through my processes in Task Manager and I have noticed that Firefox takes an increasingly large amount of memory when playing, getting slower and slower, until the game stops responding. The countdown for energy continues, but even later than waiting for a couple of minutes, not anything happens. The last couple of times it happened, Firefox was taking about 512 MB RAM before the game finally stopped responding. I tried it in Chrome 5.0.375.70. It runs far more smoothly in Chrome than it did in Firefox, but it is still slow. As a minimum it's not choppy and hasn't hung since I switched. I wish the support team finds this information useful!

It is my second run through. I reached 500m and it's definitely gotten very slow now while using google Chrome. It takes a couple of seconds after hovering over a spot before it highlights it and it looks like my avatar is walking through sludge she's so slow. Still going, though. Barely. Knocks on wood and crosses fingers. It lastly hung on level 1000. I reloaded the game and it helped somewhat. I was able to finish it, but I had to refill the game two times because it kept getting slower and slower.

I am using Firefox. It’s totally updated as is my flash. I was playing the mountain, worked fine on the first two levels but while I hit 80m it started messing up. It was freezing and for the first 3 clicks I couldn’t tell what clues I got. Lastly found out that if I kept my mouse moving the whole screen would move enough to finish the level and get my treasure then I quit, it’s too much trouble at the moment to have this mess up how well I am doing.

Treasure Island in general is getting extremely slow. I am using outlook and have had no problems up until lately. Fire God mountain is totally useless to me. I was at the top level 155, and have been for a while. Now playing the mountain after 5xp I jump to level 158 and maybe get to click one more square and it goes out of sync time after time after time. Losing lave mangos after each refresh. Going to just dump the Treasure Island pretty soon if it is not fixed.

I played yesterday a second time. The lag is still horrendous, but I didn't have to leave and reenter as I did before. However, I couldn't post anything--not finding SPF or becoming a volcano master or bragging on someone's wall about passing their score. The screen went back from full screen to normal, the publish box came up, but it was blank white. I waited for at least 10 minutes, and nothing ever came up in the box. I had to close it using the x in the corner, and went back to the game.