Thread: Lower graphics settings in Crysis 2 Beta

Lower graphics settings in Crysis 2 Beta

I am having one question which is related to the Graphic Option in the Crysis 2 beta version which i have download and now playing with the same but as i am not getting proper graphic so i have decided to Lower graphics settings in Crysis 2 Beta. But i am not aware of the proper setting. So if you can the do let me know how to lower the graphic setting in Crysis 2. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lower graphics settings in Crysis 2 Beta

If you are getting any issue with the graphic setting then i will advise you is to get into the Menu of the Crysis 2 and then to Graphic Option and then to select the Gamer option which the lower graphic shown in the game. If you are having any further issue then make sure then you are having the right configuration that support the Crysis 2 gaming. To know more about the Minimum PC requirement visit link given below.
    Requirements for crisis 2

If you are getting the issue with the Graphic then instead of lowering the graphic setting it is better you should upgrade the driver of the Video Card which might be not working properly due to some issue and need to upgrade. Just visit the manufacturer site where you can download the complete software for the graphic driver and install the same to check whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

We do not know if Crytek has underestimated the needs of graphics in Crysis 2 or whether it has provided the minimum configuration to play with filters off, and graphics settings to a minimum, what is certain is that these requirements are within the reach of any modern gaming system. There are three levels available for graphic setting which is Gamer, Advanced and Hardcore. All these are considered as Low, Medium and Highest respectively. So if you can then choose one which suits to your system and see whether you are getting more graphic issue or not.